The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 7

Sue's not the only problem here, Reed Richards is as well. Maybe even Johny if he goes full Nova. F4 FTW!

1-2
It wasn't an easy win for the good captain.

5060547-ss+vs+maestro1.png

MAESTRO

VS

6g7yZjq.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL

Maestro. I almost want to say easily.

Marvel. Say the name... feel the power. Shazam!

I know Shazam is strong and has gone toe to toe with Superman but I don't think people realize just how powerful the Maestro is. He's TWICE as strong as the Hulk and way more experienced.

The immense difference in speed means that it would be no fight at all.

The Hulk has underrated speed as well. And most of the time, power hitters like Cap and Superman tend to try and go toe to toe instead of using their other powers. The Hulk gone up against speedsters as well and prevailed.

The Hulk has been shown to have speed inferior to some of the heroes who are still in the human range although at the top of it such as Captain America. CM is literally tens of thousands of times faster if not greater. To stand there and get hit by something that can hurt you isn't fighting, it's taking a dive. The Hulk, over the years, has had wins over a lot of people that by powerset literally cannot lose to him. In the Master's edition handbook of the 90's the Hulk's reflexes and agility were specifically placed in the human range and not even peak human at that which is where his reactions have most consistently been placed.

If written properly, those people you speak of have no chance. We know bad writing happens. Specifically Batman beating Hulk. Maestro is twice as strong as Hulk, has Banner's mind, ruthless and doesn't hold back.

Yeah, Batman beating the Hulk is absurd, but Hulk beating Thor is just as bad. Thor has 5-10x the reaction times as the Hulk. It would be like losing a fight to someone fighting at the speeds of Tai Chi practitioners. Hulk would not even be able to see much less react to someone fighting at that speed. Skill and experience would be meaningless without the ability to perceive or recognize what is happening. Ali once fought someone in a similar situation. Ali couldn't put the guy down but the guy was simply a punching bag who was too slow to react. Comic books have much more extreme differences than that.

2-4
Good writing understands that a guy with the combination of powers the big red cheese has outdo that of Maestro, as strong and ruthless as he is, he can't outfight someone as strong as he is and much faster. But his strength made sure he held his own for a while.

1637104-prv7570_cov.jpg

MAGNETO

VS

3249058-orion_by_craigcermak-d3lkbhl.jpg

ORION

With Magneto's shields, I don't see any way Orion could do anything to him.

Magneto

Orion

I think his Astro force could break Magneto shields, plus he's got a mother box which can do a lot, and a speed advantage

I want to say Orion...........eh, Orion.

In the X-Men/Teen Titans crossover, the Phoenix overpowered Darkseid easily but on another occasion it failed against Magneto. Magneto overpowered an entity that defeated Darkseid so what are Orion's chances. The crossover is not canon true, but it is the closest to canon that there is. AFAIK nothing has ever defeated Magneto's shields.

3-2
Magneto is the most overpowered mofo in comics

5880545-img_3713.jpg

BIG BARDA

VS

2035319-v_and_t_emerge.jpeg

TITANIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members