World The Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the clip, I vote 2/5 stars for the episode because It didn't tell me why Spider-Man was in Boston instead of New York.

only to themselves...
Psh... You know what, man? This sucks...
The Spectacular Spider-Man, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Wolverine and the X-Men, Young Justice, Green Lantern... ALL CANCELLED...
But this one gets to stay...?

Last edited:
The Spectacular Spider-Man, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Wolverine and the X-Men, Young Justice, Green Lantern... ALL CANCELLED...
At least Nick's TMNT series has a 3rd season confirmed, that is a pretty good show

all a sick joke, man... that's all it is... one gi-normously sick cosmic joke... :csad:

Spectacular is overrated nonsense, Ultimate is the future :o

Don't shoot, I'm a human
I want more Spectacular, this new show is 60% crap, 10% worse than crap, 30% enjoyable stuff

At least Nick's TMNT series has a 3rd season confirmed, that is a pretty good show
I suppose...
The only show I can watch from there is that, the only one I can watch from CN (that isn't cancelled) is Ben 10: Omniverse and I can't watch anything from Disney XD... It's horrible!!! :wall:

all a sick joke, man... that's all it is... one gi-normously sick cosmic joke... :csad:

Agreed, the only thing worth watching now is TMNT...which surprisingly is very good...I'd even say it's better than the 2003 series....

However, it is a shame that all of these superhero shows had to die...yet Ultimate Spider-Man lives. Superhero animation isn't what it used to be... I wonder if they could continue Spec as DTVs (like every arc is a DTV like they were origianally planning)...I'm sorry about wanting a dead show back but it was THAT good.

I'll admit I haven't really been tuning in to this show, but I am curious to see how Carnage turns out. (Funny, how I'm cool with Carnage in this series but wanted him to stay as far away from Spectacular as possible)

Last edited:
What, Ultimate Spider-Man? Or what Super Hero Animation has become in general?

pretty much both...

thank god for DC's original animated films... they're about the only things that make up for some of the crap that's out there on tv these days...

True.. very true. But in terms of Animated Series, something is telling me it's only gonna get worse from here on...
Beware the Batman better be good.

And Teen Titans Go, that one needs to be good as well

The first season of USM is half-okayish
Rhino's episode in this season feels like a decent MTU story, with the added face of Colson, and the cycles. One thing about the Rhino episode hurts to think of, why is it Spider-Man shows surprise coming to the house of Flash since he was supposed to follow in the "I Am Spider-Man" episode?

when it comes to Beware Bats, I'm having a big problem with character designs... a bit too radical to suit me...

and from what I've read, Titans Go is gonna be played deliberately for laughs... not good at all... I just wish they'd dump this kiddie Titans angle and look and go with the older team from the days of Wolfman and Perez...

Teen Titans Go!
is an upcoming 2013 cartoon series, based on the DC Comics fictional superhero team, the Teen Titans. The series will air alongside Beware the Batman on Cartoon Network, as part of the DC Nation block.[2][3] Teen Titans Go! will be a more comedic take on the DC Comics franchise, dealing with situations that happen outside of saving the world.[3] The show is a follow-up to the 2003 Teen Titans TV series.

Plot

Teen Titans Go! focuses on the "funny business" that happens between the Teen Titans when not saving the world and when living together as teenagers without adult supervision. [3] The Teen Titans must deal with horrific situations such as teenage pranks reaching a whole new level, or having to take Driver’s Ed after wrecking the Batmobile. The show will be part of the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network.[3]

now is this REALLY the Titans that YOU want to see?... uh uh, not ME... PASS...

and from what I've read, Titans Go is gonna be played deliberately for laughs... not good at all... I just wish they'd dump this kiddie Titans angle and look and go with the older team from the days of Wolfman and Perez...
Still better than USM :o
Probably
Basing it on my trust in the DC animated stuff

I STILL feel that as long as Loeb and Quesadilla remain in charge, the status quo will remain the same when it comes to Marvel animateds...

the new Avengers animated remains my one final hope for Marvel animateds...

but truth be told, I live for the day when those two get demoted and removed from being in charge of the creative teams at Marvel's animated department and a more competent replacement is installed and we can get away from the juvenile slant that the animateds seem to be taking... hopefully they can give us a product that everyone all ages can live with and be reasonably happy about...

hopefully...

Is there already a Trailer for the New Avengers cartoon?

Last edited:
Not yet, at least not on their youtube channel

when it comes to Beware Bats, I'm having a big problem with character designs... a bit too radical to suit me...

Teen Titans Go! is an upcoming 2013 cartoon series, based on the DC Comics fictional superhero team, the Teen Titans. The series will air alongside Beware the Batman on Cartoon Network, as part of the DC Nation block.[2][3] Teen Titans Go! will be a more comedic take on the DC Comics franchise, dealing with situations that happen outside of saving the world.[3] The show is a follow-up to the 2003 Teen Titans TV series.

Plot

Teen Titans Go! focuses on the "funny business" that happens between the Teen Titans when not saving the world and when living together as teenagers without adult supervision. [3] The Teen Titans must deal with horrific situations such as teenage pranks reaching a whole new level, or having to take Driver’s Ed after wrecking the Batmobile. The show will be part of the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network.[3]

now is this REALLY the Titans that YOU want to see?... uh uh, not ME... PASS...
It still looks like it has that dark tone that the 1992 Animated Series had. CGI and Character Designs aside, that's something to look forward to. So I think I'll give it a chance. Better not disappoint me though.

When I heard the Titans was coming back, I was psyched as hell. But I read that... and gave up all hope...

I STILL feel that as long as Loeb and Quesadilla remain in charge, the status quo will remain the same when it comes to Marvel animateds...

the new Avengers animated remains my one final hope for Marvel animateds...

but truth be told, I live for the day when those two get demoted and removed from being in charge of the creative teams at Marvel's animated department and a more competent replacement is installed and we can get away from the juvenile slant that the animateds seem to be taking... hopefully they can give us a product that everyone all ages can live with and be reasonably happy about...

hopefully...
... Quesadilla... XD
Too be honest, I'd just rather them go away entirely. Quesada was only really good when he worked with Batman. Now he's just ruining Marvel Animation. That shows he just doesn't belong here. But your right... a competent replacement is what we need. But as long as Quesadilla and friends can walk around like indoor shades-wearing *****ebags when people question them about how controversial there shows are, and they can just shrug it off and say "...Dunno what your talkin' bout..."; Then they will probably never leave...
icon9.gif

so, does anyone want to vote today's episode of Ultimate Spider-Man with 1/5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"