• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World The Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People didn't think he was as good in comparison.

The point is that goes to show how spoiled and fickle and also disrespectful and idiotic they can be. Not unlike how some fans are now toward Ultimate Spider-Man.

Thank you! I completely agree.

Last edited:
Thank you! I completely agree.

All of the people I've met in real life who've seen the really enjoy it for what it is. On the internet however, a majority of the people are absolutely biased and quick to pick apart every little detail from things they don't like (namely Ultimate Spider-Man) and give universal praise to things they like. It all comes down to the fact that a lot of people on the internet are don't make up the majority but are very vocal about it.

Ultimate Spider-Man is doing fine, even with all the internet blacklash and negative rumors spreading around the show and it's crew. People are just overreacting and can't seem to accept change.
That's not exactly what he was saying...

According to the Carnage clips I saw for this week's episode that airs on Easter Sunday:
Spoilers: It looks like the Green Goblin modified the Venom symbiote and turned Peter Parker/Spider-Man into Carnage.

That's not exactly what he was saying...
I agree with the sentiment. People on the internet tend to either be really negative about what they hate or really positive about what they love. Unfortunately it's most of the former.

I'd like them to address whether Phil and May are still seeing each other.

I think Phil and May are still seeing each other behind Nick Fury and Spider-Man's back.

no, he means that 3 villians is too much and will ruin the episode for all of the viewers and fans that wanted spectacular spider-man back.

I think Phil and May are still seeing each other behind Nick Fury and Spider-Man's back.

Because I just watched the episode "Spidah-Man!"

Peter remains behind while his teammates and Coulson go to a water park.

Then, Aunt May says she's going to care for an "Aunt Julia" at the same water park.

Peter seems to take the attitude of everyone's having fun without me...

I'm thinking...Phil and May's first date was months ago. Peter technically gave them his blessing to continue seeing each other...

There is no Aunt Julia, is there? Aunt May just wanted to have a weekend with Phil without making it uncomfortable for Peter...

Unfortunately, they DO show an Aunt Julia later so she does exist...whether she is in fact a relation or someone else that Aunt May could still be lying about is a whole other story that will doubtful be addressed.

But I totally agree with your idea, I guess if we're not directly contradirected, we can just assume they're going out off-screen.

Yeah,and I can't believe this show replaced Spectacular.Spidey becomes
Carnage.

Yeah, they did that in the Ultimate Spider-man game (which was supposed to be in continuity, but I'm not sure that actually panned out once the game and the comics after that hit).

I half guessed that Carnage would have been Peter once I heard Carnage was being teased. I gotta say that I'm disappointed with the design too. The red and black looks a bit too clean and don't mix in quite the way I'd like and the colours are too bright imo.

I much prefer this look.

CARNAGE_by_vassago_.jpg

Vote for Today's Episode= 3/5 stars
Pros:
1. Green Goblin is back
2. Harry Osborn is back
3. Harry Osborn uses Venom Symbiote
4. Spider-Man and Venom team up
Cons:
1. Carnage being on screen for 2-5 minutes

Finally saw it. While I don't 100 % like the plot, I think that the execution makes some of these episodes somewhat enjoyable in a kiddish way. I'm not so sold on the family ties between Carnage/Venom/ Green Goblin though in this episode. And like The infernal said, Carnage was too flat and should've had more black and a better 3D effect. I also noticed some of the new designs for Harry, Venom, and even the picture of Norman.

Is there a link on YouTube yet, totally forgot it was on today..

Okay, so what's the best episode so far?

Kraven the Hunter episode and the Green Goblin episodes from Season 1, in my opinion

Wheel of bad news was unexpectedly funny, first funny thing since the start of this season

Ultimate Spider-Man feels more like the Nick Fury Show. The main character is Nick Fury and Phil Coulson and the side characters are Spider-Man, White Tiger, Nova, Iron Fist, and Power Man with every Marvel villian and super hero appearing as guest stars.

Nick Fury has been appearing in only side roles recently. And Phil Coulson is kind of reduced to cameos now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"