• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never torrented anything either and I won't. I don't bootleg either though I have been known to record music now and then. I pretty much buy all my seasons if it's a show worth having.

As for that guy who bought Sparticus Andy isn't coming back. :( But that show was smoking hot on the Blu-Ray. I'll be buying Gods of the Arena on Blu-Ray for sure, as well as Walking Dead if it isn't for stupid money. I'd love to see this in real high def.

I torrent my TV shows and I have no shame about it.
I don't want to wait 1 or 2 years before watching them in a bad french dubbing IF the show made it here at all.
Call me thief, I will not argue that.

I have a lot more tolerance for you overseas fellows. I know that sometimes you don't even get any of our good shows at all. :(

Im not gonna lie I have torrented before. Not often, but I have. Since I dont have a TV in my college dorm so I do stream alot. Actually everything I watch I stream. Most are through hulu and other official websites. And I use NEtflix instant stream for most back tv shows
But networks like AMC, Showtime, HBO dont have a streaming service and CW's is for crap. So I watch:
Dexter
Walking Dead
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries

on other stream sites. I am more than happy to legally stream a tv show. Except not every show does it, but luckily most of the shows I watch do.

My friend has recorded on demand shows for me and let me watch them like Dexter and True Blood. I don't feel bad about it even though I don't have the pay channels becuase I'll buy the seasons anyways.

I don't buy or download TV shows. Mainly because after I watch a series, I usually give it at least 5 years before I go back and re-watch. And by then it's on Netflix streaming.:) That's what i'm doing with Stargate SG-1 right now!

wow....bunch of cheapos in here...oh wait I forgot Im surrounded by a bunch of pirates...and not the cool kind

6 episodes, the pilot being about 70 minutes and the other 5 at 42-44 minutes apiece...that's 285 minutes of just feature...and youre all complaining??

seriously

I own over 600dvds, majority being tv series. And when the norm is for 12-22 episodes being 40bucks, having a 6 episode series being the same price is overpriced in my eyes.

TWD is over for the season, tonight is Burn Notice's last, and next week is Psych's. My TV future is looking very grim. :(

Apart from the Office, I'll have nothing on. And even there, it's foreshadowed for me by this being Michael's last... and then the Office will go the way of Scrubs.

Last edited:
White Collar starts back up again soon, though, doesn't it? I assume if you're watching Burn Notice and Psych, you probably like White Collar too. :)

I own over 600dvds, majority being tv series. And when the norm is for 12-22 episodes being 40bucks, having a 6 episode series being the same price is overpriced in my eyes.
Yup. That's my feeling on the matter as well. :(

I miss this show already. I'll definitely be picking up the dvds. Season 2 feels insanely far away right now even though I know its not THAT far.

I've never torrented anything either and I won't. I don't bootleg either though I have been known to record music now and then. I pretty much buy all my seasons if it's a show worth having.

As for that guy who bought Sparticus Andy isn't coming back. :( But that show was smoking hot on the Blu-Ray. I'll be buying Gods of the Arena on Blu-Ray for sure, as well as Walking Dead if it isn't for stupid money. I'd love to see this in real high def.

Yeah but they're continuing the show with a new lead.. plus the prequel that's done.. and I believe I heard that in the vague chance he does get better again he could still have some involvement in the show. But that's probably just PR being nice. Because, really, he's ****ed.

tumblr_ldlvf6ojWA1qf7o1xo1_500.jpg

Man.. Lori's got her arm around Glenn now.... they really want us to think she's a skank! :p

That's a pretty nifty shot.. odd that there's people missing.

Daryl... is smiling.

Some seem to be in character while Carl, Rick and Daryl are not. It's kind of a funny combination.

Carl's smile is a bit evil-looking. Especially in how he's placed in the background like that.

Carl's smile is a bit evil-looking. Especially in how he's placed in the background like that.

Agreed. Would've been more fitting if he was positioned right behind Shane though....

[blackout]"I'm coming for you, mother****er."[/blackout]

LOL, they put the Korean in the front.

ain't that always the way

LOL, they put a woman in the center of the picture.

LOL, they put a black man over every one.

ain't that the way

LOL, they put the stars in front.

Does that cover it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"