The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 "Say The Word" Discussion Thread

So to fellow fans of The Walking Dead, what are some of your favorite zombies from the series so far?

The well zombie is the first that comes to mind.

Remember that zombie in season one who used a rock to break down a door? I thought that was interesting. We've never seen any other zombie show that kind of intelligence.

Well they could call them ghouls, or the undead.

The word zombie is of african origin from nzambi which was a snake god. It later came to be known as reanimated corpse in the voodoo culture. So if any of these characters know of the voodoo culture they should know the word zombie, and that should be the first word that comes to mind when naming the walkers. They should have brought it up in the show by having a character mention that nothing like this exists in human culture. Otherwise it just seems odd that no one would say zombie. They are going around coming up with names when one is ready made, but for no spoken reason they never say it. Just comes across as odd. Hanging a lantern on it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:
I think that was the second episode of TWD titled "Guts".

The makeup makes her look like Reagan on The Exorcist.

just when you thought that daryl couldn't get any more awesome...he does.

lol Andrea drinking the koolaid. Literally.

I'm still getting used to the fact that things are actually happening in the show. It shocks me every time.

I'm seeing lot's of Michonne zombie gifs in the near future.

This TV version of Michonne might actually be rivaling the comics version. She's just fantastic. :hrt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"