[YT]qRGGcmDQNYQ[/YT]

Kzywc4J.jpg

58mH2YV.jpg

vcFZGrW.jpg

SJyXRdj.jpg

pzfsbom.jpg

1PjcKVB.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the sneak peeks. Hadn't seen them yet!

Maybe it's just me, but the convo between Daryl and Merle is kinda, just a little, hinting at what Daryl's ultimate decision will be.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but the convo between Daryl and Merle is kinda, just a little, hinting at what Daryl's ultimate decision will be.

No its not just you, it does seem that way by the way he says it and HOW he says it.

I don't really get why the two brothers have to stick together. It's not like Merle is helpless by any means.

I look forward to the ever growing idiotic things Andrea does. It's practically the only reason I watch this show now. And to piss off Sawyer.

I look forward to the ever growing idiotic things Andrea does. It's practically the only reason I watch this show now. And to piss off Sawyer.

[YT]e-i7rz9CsIM[/YT]

This might be the beginning of the end for guys like Daryl and Glenn. Daryl will ultimately save the day when the prison invasion starts and may die trying. Glenn might be way out of his element here and it could cost him.

I hope I'm proven wrong but this show isn't exactly about being all warm and fuzzy.

I think Daryl made the wrong call.

Merle is a poisonous influence and always has been, on Daryl and everyone else around him.

yep and Daryl will see it on his own during his alone time with Merle I'm sure, he's grown while Merle has only gotten worse, in the end I think Merle will eat an arrow/bolt (crossbow?whatever they shoot) I still can't see them killing Daryl anytime soon, killing the most popular character on the show will have greatly different repercussions than doing it in the comics for shock value, some would stop watching, show runners wouldn't want that, wont risk it yet, who would pick up the slack as show favorite? Tyreese? not yet, Michonne? not the way she is currently being used on the show.

Daryl has to come back to the group some time. Merle is crazy. And maybe michonne will do some talking next episode

I think Daryl's instinct was just that he'd always stick with Merle if he ever found him. However, I think reality and how much he's grown during their time apart will cut that reunion short. At least I hope it will.

He already "lost" his brother once before, I'd imagine that he wouldn't turn his back on his brother. I think that he's going to regret his decision, and it appeared that it was a tough call for him to make.

Good grief, how hot is she in that dress, huh?

LOL!

@ Michonne watching Crazy Rick make out with the thin air. Hilarious

Rick was just as mute as she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back