The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 8 "Made to Suffer" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
uLizg.jpg

Ep 8 Preview:
[YT]7HtVzGW8aTI[/YT]

Ep 8 Sneak Peek #1:
[YT]Svqu_ngRXw0[/YT]

Ep 8 Sneak Peek #2:
[YT]MEKvkVdK7DM[/YT]

mobVg.jpg

w3ujB.jpg

Last edited:
It's going down. I wonder what Andrea mean when she said, "I saw them." I wonder if she really saw her group, Maggie & Glen, or just intruders in the walls.

Either way, next week is going to be awesome though I worry about Carl and the others at the prison. Something tells me we are going to be playing rescue again.

Maybe you-know-who will show up at the prison looking for a place to stay and without Rick, Glenn or Daryl they aren't sure how to handle the situation?

Love that they've turned Andrea into Woodbury's crackshot woman who will (hopefully) wind up shooting one of the prison crew and not realize until it's too late. Only question left is who!

hmm, who's the only Redshirt out on the rescue mission that Andrea will probably shoot defending Woodbury?...

<fake cough><fake cough><fake cough>
OscarSTW2.jpg

From the looks of the finale the scene between Rick and the Governor outside the prison that was in all the trailers wont be seen until next year.

Given the show is so often full of tragedy I am wondering who is gonna bite the dust, most seem to think it will be the big black guy and after the ep where T-Dogg and Lori got it I'm not sure we can lose any main characters just yet, but I fear a bit for Glen and Maggie.

I'm looking forward to a Darryl and Merle showdown and I think the ep will end with a captured Michonne, something that will leave Andrea feeling guilty for her stupidity.

From the looks of the finale the scene between Rick and the Governor outside the prison that was in all the trailers wont be seen until next year.

Given the show is so often full of tragedy I am wondering who is gonna bite the dust, most seem to think it will be the big black guy and after the ep where T-Dogg and Lori got it I'm not sure we can lose any main characters just yet, but I fear a bit for Glen and Maggie.

I'm looking forward to a Darryl and Merle showdown and I think the ep will end with a captured Michonne, something that will leave Andrea feeling guilty for her stupidity.

That wasn't what it seemed. The bit in the trailer was cut together from the scene of the Gov and his men taking out the soldiers and Rick, Daryl and T-Dog approaching Oscar and Axel when they wanted to get away from their cell block.

Yeah that was skillful editing. I doubt they meet face to face outside the prison at all.

You know, any confrontation between the two groups, I think Rick and the gang have an advantage. Woodbury doesn't have that many fighters. I mean, did you see the chick with the bow on the wall? She'd get trashed in a second.

Governor-Rick
Merle-Daryl
Asian Dude-Glen
Hispanic Dude-Maggie
Black Arrow Dude- Michonne

And I think they have two or three other dudes but then you still have Oscar, Axel, Carl, Hershel, Carol, Beth and you would think Andrea providing support in whichever way they can.

See, even better for Rick and the gang.

I wonder what the commotion in the prison is in E8? Carl yelling "you have to leave her." Leave who, is someone dead, bit, both?

I just love they're using the comic title "Made to Suffer." I always thought that was the most awesome (and appropriate) title throughout the series.

Dang Evil Asian Glen is dead already? Did he die when the Woodbury gang went after Michonne?

Yeah hand to hand Rick's group would destroy Woodsbury.

I think Michonne cut his head off or stabbed him in the gut, don't remember.

Dang, not even the Asians are safe from TV discrimination and persecution lol.

That wasn't what it seemed. The bit in the trailer was cut together from the scene of the Gov and his men taking out the soldiers and Rick, Daryl and T-Dog approaching Oscar and Axel when they wanted to get away from their cell block.

The fact T-Dogg is in that clip and is now dead should have tipped me off. :doh:

Spoiler footage...

Tyreese footage

[YT]Nd439vLf4vU[/YT]

This mid season finale is already set up to be one of the best episodes yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"