• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

You know what I kind of miss from the other seasons was the larger scope. This whole Woodbury vs the Prison is interesting and all, but they've kind of forgotten about the bigger picture. In season two you had those guys talking about going to Nebraska or the islands.

I was expecting the military presence to go somewhere (remember those guys with the crashed helicopter).

Unless the whole world has been reduced to a few small groups.

It's hard to do a broad scope if the entire basis for the season is trying to maintain a home that you've made for yourself. Save the larger scope for [blackout]when the prison is toast and they're out on the road again[/blackout].

True, and this episode was kind of slow, probably why I wondered about that. Usually it's intense.

The prison can't be a permanent home. It's just a hold out.

That is the magic of Andrea
That is the magic of how bad and inconsistent the writing can be... Couldn't even develop the characters and needed a time skip to fix everything. :meanie:

:p

True, and this episode was kind of slow, probably why I wondered about that. Usually it's intense.

The prison can't be a permanent home. It's just a hold out.

Thank god. I'm kind of getting bored with the prison. Also looking forward to next week's episode. It seems to focus on the horror aspect a little more.

Maybe it's just me, but the prison has seemed a bit drearier in the recent episodes. It was never a palace, but it at least struck me as a passable dwelling. Tonight, after Andrea left, I was like 'Damn, this place is a ****ing hole'. Seems like they're struggling more... suddenly.

Rick gone cray-cray, so the optimism and hopeful pristine sanctuary the Prison presented has faultered. Showing it's true colors now that Rick has been disillusioned with Lori's death and Govenuh approaching.

Maybe it's just me, but the prison has seemed a bit drearier in the recent episodes. It was never a palace, but it at least struck me as a passable dwelling. Tonight, after Andrea left, I was like 'Damn, this place is a ****ing hole'. Seems like they're struggling more... suddenly.

I'd say that's done deliberate.

It's gone more from a sanctuary to... well, a prison.

It won't be Andrea that offs the GOV, it will be Merle, shortly before getting bit and his brother has to put him down...That's how this season will end...

Last edited:
I'm starting to see the momentum they had in the first half rubbing off. The last episode was the episode I started noticing it more. For a show with tons of viewership, it needs strong writing.

I'm seeing these type of comments a lot but I think this episode had a lot more plot and character progression than most episodes this season. It just seems people thought it was slow because there was no big shootout or action scenes. "OMG TALKING!"

Michonne will get it when she meets up with the GOV again...I see Merle being killed off, Michonne will live on...Merle will redeem himself, by killing the GOV...

I'm seeing these type of comments a lot but I think this episode had a lot more plot and character progression than most episodes this season. It just seems people thought it was slow because there was no big shootout or action scenes. "OMG TALKING!"

Exactly. Precisely. Spot on.

What happened in the last episode? Some nice work on the Axel character only to see him headshot for shock value then a firefight that made no sense. Five stars!

Last night, you had storylines from as far back as season 1 paying off, and some fairly important plots being set up for future resolution.

And man, you also had Beth singing Tom Waits.

It might have something to do with the actress being like 14 years older than Chandler Riggs... :o
Damn Beth is 27 :wow:

She looks really young. I didn't think she was 17 like her character on the show but I didn't expect her to be 10 years older.
Would she go interracial, though? I don't seem to recall her giving T-Dog any, and that man was pure sexual magnetism. :o
Even the zombies couldn't keep their hands off him :cwink:
Oh the lesbian vibes...
For real. I swear Michonne and Andrea must of done more than just snuggle on the road that winter because they got some serious sapphic vibes going on.
"You need help with these guys, we're in."

**** kid. Carl's gonna kill your ass sooner or later.
I can't wait for Carl to kill that *****ebag and his dad.
Carol with the master plan :up:
Who knew Carol was straight up gangsta like that :woot:

Well Carol did have an abusive husband. I can only imagine she thought of doing that every night she spent with that dude. Would have been nice if they went back and referenced that.

Honestly, there's never been an episode of this show that I found completely boring.

But Rick's instability, Michonne's glumness (though she did recite massive swaths of dialogue last episode by her standards), and the prison is starting to drag a little bit.

Honestly, there's never been an episode of this show that I found completely boring.

But Rick's instability, Michonne's glumness (though she did recite massive swaths of dialogue last episode by her standards), and the prison is starting to drag a little bit.

It's late season 2 all over again.

"I'm getting tired of the farm."

I also kind of want Morrissey to stick around, even though I know he can't forever.

I'm gonna miss him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"