The Wii U

Is it wrong that it seems to be building a desire for a new Pokemon Snap?

Is it wrong that it seems to be building a desire for a new Pokemon Snap?

No. Nintendo is goddamn insane for not making a new Pokemon Snap. The Wii U literally seems built for that kinda game. The Pokemon brand is of course still huge and Snap would inspire all that nostalgia Nintendo loves to swim in.

Ah, I was busy and missed the Fatal Frame footage. Look pretty solid? I'll have to go back whenever they upload the whole thing.

Yes it does. Should be fun to play it in the dark...

Oh BTW Silicon era put up a article thatthe tree house did show off Xeo blade chroicles yester it's in it's thread.

post #164 page 7
Wow guess the lot of us missed it

Watch The First English Footage Of Xenoblade Chronicles X. June 18, 2015 . 2:15pm

A good chunk of Xenoblade Chronicles X footage with English text.

Yesterday, Nintendo showed off a good 40 minutes of an English build of Xenoblade Chronicles X during their Treehouse livestream. While the game is still in the process of being dubbed in English, the build Nintendo brought to E3 has English-language text, and you can watch all 40 minutes below.
[YT]kKlBUFVfHM0[/YT]

Xenoblade Chronicles X will be released for Wii U this December.

Read more stories about E3 2015 & Videos & Wii U & Xenoblade Chronicles X on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

I'm completely sold on Fatal Frame. It looks like a must play.

Looks like Devil's Third was totally MIA on the Treehouse. Weird, especially since it was featured last year. I wonder what's up.

Luckily, you can't upload a level in Mario Maker unless you beat it yourself. Should limit the kill levels.

Confirmed on the Treehouse that to be allowed to upload a level in Super Mario Maker, you have to beat it. I think most assumed this, but I think this is the first time it's been explicitly said.

EDIT: Beaten

Still confused as to why Devil's Third and Fatal Frame was absent during E3 :/ Don't know if people would still bash it, but it might've made it slightly better. Seriously, those games are releasing this year….

Still confused as to why Devil's Third and Fatal Frame was absent during E3 :/ Don't know if people would still bash it, but it might've made it slightly better. Seriously, those games are releasing this year….

They did show off Fatal Frame during the Treehouse Live stuff. Probably have video of that on the Nintendo YouTube channel tomorrow

Just saying that Fatal Frame and Devil's Third would've helped raise awareness for such niche titles.

I agree that Fatal Frame and Devil's Third should have been in that Direct. That Skylanders stuff didn't need to be there and neither did the Yoshi's Woolly World developer story.

I have no issues with Yoshi's Wooly World. Sure people might've known enough about it, but it had SOME staying power. Two things I would've cut and replaced with Fatal Frame and Devil's Third would be Skylanders and Amiibo Crossing…. No one needed to know that...

So just watching some of the tree house stuff from yesterday still have some stuff to watch from today to but I have to say star fox looks pretty nice. Also I have never heard of this game in till that tree house but Fast Racer Neo looks pretty cool.

I have no issues with Yoshi's Wooly World. Sure people might've known enough about it, but it had SOME staying power. Two things I would've cut and replaced with Fatal Frame and Devil's Third would be Skylanders and Amiibo Crossing…. No one needed to know that...

Nah they needed to show that AC amiibo game, but they did not need that developer story bit on Woolly World. There was really zero new information on that game that we haven't been given elsewhere prior.

Honestly, the AC amiibo game looked alright to me. A lot of people seemed to hate that there was no 'point' to it, but I have to wonder if those people really even played Animal Crossing before, so the whole point to that game is that there is no real point to it outside fiddling around and making the little world your own. I don't know if I'll try it personally, but I don't have a problem with it.

Devil's Third shoulda been the last thing they showed. The final curtain.

It's weird, not only was Devil's Third not shown, it wasn't mentioned or featured on the E3 page. I don't know what's up with that.

LPzOTPE.png

EwtsdLM.png

bLblzn0.png

LidHRvV.png

HBlYbPB.png

I think they'll devote a direct to Devil's third like they they Xeno blade Chronicles X I have a feeling the makers of that ip want to show off how far they made thing as I sated before ok so I put up the English voice video's of both fatal Frame & Xeno blade Chronicles X in they're thread with Xeno blade Chronicles X it's the last thing they show case which was why it was at the top of posts today fatal frame was just put up.

ok these are the last of the people of twitch's interviews Day 3 .

Here's the list & below it the linked image to the actual video for those that missed it. I'll add some three house video's of day 3 in this same post not all but some .

DAY 3 - THURSDAY

10:00am: Blizzard
10:15am: Frictional Games
10:30am: SONY
10:40am: Disney Interactive( about Disney infinity 3.0 star Wars )

11:00am: TBA
11:15am: tinyBuild
11:30am: Indie Mega Booth
11:45am: TBA
12:00pm: Indie Mega Booth
12:15pm: Rocksteady ( with sefton hill & love how he bring's up Arkham origin's )
12:30pm: PlayStation
1:00pm: Xbox
1:30pm: Stoic
1:45pm: TBA
2:00pm: Square Enix(Deus Ex man kind divided)

2:30pm: Konami
2:45pm: Blizzard Entertainment
3:00pm: EA
3:15pm: Nintendo(SMTx FE, Yoshi Wooly world Xeno Blade Chronicles X Extra details share by the female rep from the three house for the first & last games )

4:00pm: Wrap Up

6:58:30

E3 Day 3 LIVE from the Twitch booth. Tune in for the final day! twitch.tv/event/e3
Twitch 7 hours ago

source: Twitch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back