Pokémon It's the Pokémon Thread

Given what Pokemon has done for Nintendo's bottom line you wouldn't think it a big ask . . . . .

Given what Pokemon has done for Nintendo's bottom line you wouldn't think it a big ask . . . . .
Game Freak wouldn't know what to do with it.

ooooooh.gif

I'm reminded why I don't like the Battle Facilities in Pokemon. There is no way in hell this ***** got two Fissures in a row when we're the same level and I have Sandstorm up with a Brightpowder on a Garchomp with Sand Veil!

I've been cough laughing at Pokemon Go Plus Plus for 5 minutes now. I think I might die.

I've been cough laughing at Pokemon Go Plus Plus for 5 minutes now. I think I might die.
I'm watching it now and between the Android Pikachu and Chris Brown it's a very interesting start.

Pokémon Teal and Indigo. Almost as catchy as Armor and Crown. :o

It only took 25 years... :o

Sooooo I finally got to get Violet and this game is so frustrating. Great world and the pokemon here feel real they are a step up from even Legends: Arceus. The problem is that choppy frame rate, the bugs, the graphics, and I miss having the two battling styles from Arceus. They need to take more times on these games.

Does the new Cat emoji look like Pikachu to anyone else? :grincat:

Can Ted Lewis come back to do battle commentary again:

So Dipplin can use Eviolite...

So who wants to bet what the next region will be based on?

I'm guessing India, Australia, or Brazil.

Who needs smooth framerates and nice graphics when we have this masterpiece?

Bored and made what I would think the Gym Teams would be had they done a Let's Go Johto (Marill and Togepi?) game:

Johto Gym Leaders_1.png
Johto Gym Leaders_2.png
Johto Gym Leaders_3.png

And I did the Johto League as well:

Johto Elite Four_1.png
Johto Elite Four_2.png
Johto Elite Four_3.png

Behold I fixed the Kalos Elite Four... It wasn't difficult:

Kalos Elite Four_1.pngKalos Elite Four_2.png
Kalos Elite Four_3.pngKalos Elite Four_4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back