Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait to get the Celebi in Pokemon Bank we need to pay for that right?

I need to get my Eevee evolutions complete over the holidays. Need to evolve a Sylveon and the Umbreon

Scyther + Technician + Eviolite makes it a very dangerous Pokemon.

Scizor with STAB Technician Bullet Punch and Bug Bite is better :o

Both are awesome Pokemon!

Both have double weaknesses :(

But Scizor only has the one double weakness, and no other weaknesses.

Scyther still has Fire, Flying, Ice, Electric, and 2x Rock.

I wish Scizor looked more like Scyther.

Also, the Smogon battling community just banned Mega-Kangaskhan to their Ubers tier. Any thoughts on that?

Well, since Smogon isn't the be-all voice of Pokèmon and the only people who believe so are the ones who follow their rulings unconditionally, and I choose not to let Smogon dictate how I play, I don't care :o

Anyone who doesn't have a Nintendo ID, won't be able to use Pokemon Bank.

So might as well register. Also, for Europeans, if you register an ID now, you'll get Super Mario Bros. DX free on February.

Man I can't wait to get a new 3DS XL (mine broke) and the this new Pokemon game. I'd like to try to get the Zelda XL...but I doubt see that happening as they're pretty scarce.

Man I can't wait to get a new 3DS XL (mine broke) and the this new Pokemon game. I'd like to try to get the Zelda XL...but I doubt see that happening as they're pretty scarce.

I snagged one from Walmart online, and its sitting under the tree waiting for me to give it to myself. Check their website.

Won't be getting one until after Christmas, proooobably tax return time.

K-Mart has layway year round, I believe. I'm not sure how they structure it, but it's something you really want, you could probably put it away now and just pay bit by bit.

Curious, but out of ALL of the Past Pokemon Games (Red-Yellow, Gold-Silver, Ruby-Emerald, Diamond-Platinum, and Black-Black 2), which version would you guys (if it were at all possible) wish to be remade with the same graphics that Pokemon X and Y has?

Speaking of past games, honestly... I wish that they could have found some intriguing way to incorporate Mewtwo into the MAIN story for the Generation 1 games and Ho-Oh/Lugia into the Generation 2 ones like how every other games after them have done.

I've particularly become a fan of the "cut-scenes" that they do whenever we get to the "central point" of the main arc of the game.

Pokemon Bank has been closed for Japan, and been listed as TBA for EU & NA

This is due to overload on the network and the other stuff like eShop being down.

Curious, but out of ALL of the Past Pokemon Games (Red-Yellow, Gold-Silver, Ruby-Emerald, Diamond-Platinum, and Black-Black 2), which version would you guys (if it were at all possible) wish to be remade with the same graphics that Pokemon X and Y has?

Speaking of past games, honestly... I wish that they could have found some intriguing way to incorporate Mewtwo into the MAIN story for the Generation 1 games and Ho-Oh/Lugia into the Generation 2 ones like how every other games after them have done.

I've particularly become a fan of the "cut-scenes" that they do whenever we get to the "central point" of the main arc of the game.

Probably Gold-Silver. Also, I really hate the legendary focus the games have taken.

I liked Mewtwo not being a big plot point in the original games...this elusive, man-made, secret Pokémon that you only ever encounter after beating the game and after trekking through the Unknown Dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"