Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am currently experimenting with the Masuda Method to breed Shiny Pokemon through breeding a Foreign Pokemon with my American Pokemon. At the moment it is Pichu but my next planned breeding pair will be the native and foreign Wobuffet I have. Anyone else have any luck using this method?

Oh and I got a few really good surprises by Wonder Trading my not shiny Pichus. I was pleased to get a Gengar and a Golem, both very high level and very powerful.

I got a level 58 Golem, first wonder trade pokemon I ever got.

I see people get Gengar's too

I think the obsession with shiny Pokemon is silly, and it's made moreso by the trading forums and the insistence that "fish" shinies are less valuable than others.

I think the obsession with shiny Pokemon is silly, and it's made moreso by the trading forums and the insistence that "fish" shinies are less valuable than others.

Huh?

Oh, and yeah, Shinies are, whatever. I never cared enough for them since some of the best looking ones are Pokémon I dislike/would never, ever use. And then all my favorite Pokémon look worse to me with their bizarre altered colored color schemes...except Greninja. I stiiiiiilllll want a shiny Greninja.

Apparently it's easier to chain using the fishing rods than using the PokeRadar, so most listings talk about "no fish" or "fish for fish". Though I've yet to see someone turn down a shiny Dragonite despite this.

Oh, I get you.

A) "Anyone want a Shiny Dragalge for a shiny Growlithe?"

B) "Fished Pokémon? No. THOSE ultra-rare Pokémon aren't worth as much as OTHER ALMOST SIMILAR ultra-rare Pokémon."

A) "You know, Dratini counts as a Fished Pokémon..."

B) "Oooh! Shiny Dratini! So want!"

hypocrisy.

lol, where can I fish for Dratini's?

I also have a good rod, am I able to upgrade?

Also, would people be kind enough to add me as friends? I just beat the game and need to tackle friend safari

So guys my friend code is:
3239-3747-5555

Please add me, I'll add anyone else who wants to share.

P.S. Could someone do me a huge favor once adding me, to tell me what 3 types of pokemon I have in friend safari? I'd really appreciate it

Last edited:
I've added you.

If you add me, I'll be able to check your Friend Safari Pokemon - here: 3480-3902-3788

Also, now that we have Nintendo IDs, would this affect this game any way? Like can we just share our Nintendo IDs instead of friend codes?

You still have to use Friend Codes, but it's 1 per 3DS as opposed to 1 per game. So you can play Mario Kart with someone you friended to trade Pokemon with.

I've added you.

If you add me, I'll be able to check your Friend Safari Pokemon - here: 3480-3902-3788

Also, now that we have Nintendo IDs, would this affect this game any way? Like can we just share our Nintendo IDs instead of friend codes?

Thanks! Added you rogue agent...You'll see my name as Poe.

Please do let me know what Pokemon I have in friend safari, do you need me to do the same for you?

Spidey Bat, you want me to add you too?

You still have to use Friend Codes, but it's 1 per 3DS as opposed to 1 per game. So you can play Mario Kart with someone you friended to trade Pokemon with.

Thanks! That sounds a bit better.

Please do let me know what Pokemon I have in friend safari, do you need me to do the same for you?

OK thanks. Your Pokemon are Phanpy and Marowak. I can't check your 3rd Pokemon unless you're online (which is really stupid).

You don't have to tell me which ones mine are, it's ok :)

PHANPY!?

Huzzah! Finally!

My code is 0490-5190-3366.

Thanks! That sounds a bit better.

OK thanks. Your Pokemon are Phanpy and Marowak. I can't check your 3rd Pokemon unless you're online (which is really stupid).

You don't have to tell me which ones mine are, it's ok :)

Thanks, yeah I have ground pokemon

Someone else checked for me too...I have Marowak, Phanpy, and Palpitoad.

Oh ok that's cool :)

Btw, I only got two of your safari pokemon...You have Psychic type with Munna and sigilyph...Wonder whats your third one

Btw rogue agent or SuperFerret...Could you guys capture a Phanpy and Palpitoad for me and trade them to me? haha I dont have them

Spidey Bat, you want me to add you too?

Sure. My FC is 5241-2019-7914

I have Gloom and Garbordour in my safari. Not sure what the 3rd is since I haven't been online much lately for people to check.

Btw, I only got two of your safari pokemon...You have Psychic type with Munna and sigilyph...Wonder whats your third one

No idea but it's probably not good lol.

Btw rogue agent or SuperFerret...Could you guys capture a Phanpy and Palpitoad for me and trade them to me? haha I dont have them

Sure. You stay online!

Eh. I'm not getting Pokébank and I'm pretty much dreading it's release with regards to online battling.

Stealth Rocks every-f**king-where. Also, more evidence that Gamefreak and I have different opinions of what a good Pokémon should be.

I see. Well, in that case, they should've nerfed Stealth Rock a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"