Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

So happy that Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2 are finally here, it's been such a long time since I've played these two games, I remember being completely engrossed by these when they came out.

So happy that Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2 are finally here, it's been such a long time since I've played these two games, I remember being completely engrossed by these when they came out.

Isaac should have been in Smash dammit!

At the very least backwards compatibility with games feels like a must have to me, especially for things like the virtual console apps, I don't want to have the next console launch with a bare bones or nonexistent classic library again, where we have to cycle through all the usual big titles for the hundredth time over the course of several years.

I hope we get release dates for the Switch versions of Luigi's Mansion 2 and Thousand Year Door, and some more classic games announced for their Switch Online apps.

Probably. Essentially, nothing third party, though there may be some Nintendo stuff in there, like another Nintendo themed Warriors games. I'd be down for another Hyrule Warriors.

Not a whole lot there for me. Dear god, Suika game DLC. Multiplayer seems dangerous to relationships.

And not gonna lie, seeing Snake Rattle n'Roll got me unreasonbly excited. One of my enjoyed NES games back in the day.

The highlight for me is definitely the classic Battlefront port, loved those games and am extremely happy to see them coming back. The Rareware logo got my hopes up for a moment there, was hoping for DK64, Banjo Tooie, or Perfect Dark, hopefully we get those eventually.

God, I had forgotten how... touchy the controls for Snake Rattle n Roll were.

finally got to play part of the Peach game it's such a fun little game and looks amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"