Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered one of these 8bitdo controllers for the Switch. It looks like a classic SNES controller, but it's fully compatible with the Switch. It has the sticks, home buttons, and all of the shoulder buttons, rumble, motion controls, etc. I think it'll come in handy whenever the VC releases, along with the MM games. $50. And I've owned another controller from them, and they have great build quality. Can't wait to get this when they release it on the 10th.

https://www.amazon.com/8Bitdo-SN30-Controller-Windows-macOS-Android/dp/B0748S1VDC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512590305&sr=8-3&keywords=8bitdo%2Bswitch&th=1

Those are definitely cool, I love the Super Famicon inspired version, might have to get one eventually.

Yeah, you can get both versions: SNES or Super Famicom.

I prefer the SNES, cause of the convex/concave button design. Sure, the Famicom has brighter and more colorful buttons, but I prefer the comfort of the SNES buttons.

I like authenticity, but why couldn't they convex/concave buttons on the Super Famicom too.

I just ordered one of these 8bitdo controllers for the Switch. It looks like a classic SNES controller, but it's fully compatible with the Switch. It has the sticks, home buttons, and all of the shoulder buttons, rumble, motion controls, etc. I think it'll come in handy whenever the VC releases, along with the MM games. $50. And I've owned another controller from them, and they have great build quality. Can't wait to get this when they release it on the 10th.

https://www.amazon.com/8Bitdo-SN30-Controller-Windows-macOS-Android/dp/B0748S1VDC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512590305&sr=8-3&keywords=8bitdo%2Bswitch&th=1

First time I have seen this pretty cool. Like how long are the batteris on these controllers before you have to charge them again.

Last edited:
Well I wasn't sure if thisn game should have thread to it's self or not

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Floor Kids launches December 7 in North America, December 18 in Europe[/FONT]
Published 12 hours ago. 0 comments.
Switch breakdance game gets a release date.

Floor-Kids_12-06-17.jpg

Floor Kids will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on December 7 in North America and December 18 in Europe, MERJ Media and Hololabs announced. It will cost $19.90 / £15.99 / €16.99.

The breakdance battle game promises “unique freestyle gameplay, rhythm challenges, and multiplayer sessions.”

It features hand-drawn graphics by award-winning animator JonJon and an original soundtrack by scratch DJ and producer Kid Koala. It uses “innovative controls” that enable freedom and a dynamic scoring system that rewards moves based on musicality, originality, and style.

Players will build up a crew of breakdancers, unlock new characters and locations across the city, and perform “hundreds of different moves and countless combinations.”

Watch the release date announcement trailer below.
North American Version

[YT]FqEojVM5VP0[/YT]
European Version

[YT]E47Q0XKoTuo[/YT]

source: Gematsu

Bayonetta Collection in Feb!!!!!

OUTLAST COMING TO SWITCH, OUTLAST 3 CONFIRMED

Outlast-Switch.jpg

OUTLAST COMING TO SWITCH, OUTLAST 3 CONFIRMED
The studio is currently working on "a distinct experience set in the Outlast universe."

BY BRIAN BARNETT Outlast 3 has been confirmed, and the Outlast franchise is coming to the Nintendo Switch early next year.

Developer Red Barrels confirmed on Facebook it will make Outlast 3 at some point, and the first quarter of 2018 will see the franchise debut on Switch. It's important to note that the studio said franchise and didn't specify if the collection or separate releases are coming.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/07/outlast-coming-to-switch-outlast-3-confirmed

Bayonetta 3 Announced

Platinum Games is developing Bayonetta 3 exclusively for Nintendo Switch.

Nintendo revealed a short teaser trailer for Bayonetta 3 at The Game Awards 2017, which you can see below.

No release window or any other information was announced in the teaser. Platinum Games first expressed interest in developing Bayonetta 3 back in May. Bayonetta 1 and 2 are also coming to the Nintendo Switch early next year.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/08/bayonetta-3-announced?abthid=5a2a097776f44da97000002e

[YT]Ti-i40Ez6KY[/YT]

Mega Man, Bayonetta, Outlast, Wolfenstein, Kirby, Yoshi, plus the games on other platforms. 2018 is going to be heavy.

You know Nintendo has other surprises up their sleeve.

Smash Switch or Pikmin Switch?

Who knows. I am fairly certain that Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 are 2019. But Fire Emblem, Yoshi, and Kirby are already solid first parties, and the third parties are coming to the table.

Smash, I am not certain is this year. If just to keep Sakurai from killing himself.

I forgot about Fire Emblem. :doh:

Maybe Kid Icarus Switch, but then they would probably force us to use gyroscope controls to play instead of a traditional setup.

Also forgot about Pokemon Switch, likely 19 as well.

Damn, the pipeline we have so far is AMAZING.

I wonder what else is going to get ported to the system.

I wonder if we'll hear something on a new Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing would do amazing on the Switch.

I think 2018 is gonna be amazing for the Switch. We're gonna have a flood of titles.

Yeah I don't know where Nintendo is getting this wonderful energy from but they're really punching above their weight lately

I mean, remember when the Wii U had an amazing year, after its debut, before it all dried up.

But the success means games. And third party games. And I'm sure Nintendo is eager to see how Bayonetta does post Smash, with a successful system.

But man, Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Yoshi, Kirby, and the inevitable Smash. What a line up to look forward too. And Nintendo is king about surprises.

I know. I can't wait to see what we get next?

I hope they make a paper Mario as good as the Nintendo 64 version. Loved that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"