Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

A Link Between Worlds, Smash, Ocarina of Time, Shovel Knight.

All of those games you got are great. 3D Land is a lot of fun, and MK7 is a great Mario Kart.

Fire Emblem Awakening is pretty good.

Thanks for the reccommendations guys :)

Something I for got to put up

Furukawa Talks About Nintendo’s Smartphone Goals And Possibility Of 3DS Successor . July 1, 2018 . 1:30pm

In an interview with Kyoto Shimbun, new Nintendo president Shuntaro Furukawa talked about Nintendo’s target for smartphone games if it were to be a primary source of revenue, and touched upon whether the 3DS may have a successor.

47 comments Read >

so the second season of ace Attorny is coming

As you see here below:

Ace Attorney Anime’s Second Season Premieres On October 6, 2018

By Sato . July 9, 2018 . 1:00amCapcom announced back in March that the Ace Attorney anime will return this fall, and its date was announced at Anime Expo 2018 along with a new key visual and info on the cast.

19 comments Read >

but for those that have seen the first there this>> http://www.englishanimes.com/watch/ace-attorney-dub-online/

source:Siliconera&Englishanimes.com/

and I suggest you find aspcialty shop that sellanime blueray in your town or where ever it is online that you buy and have it delivered to you.

Last edited:
If you want a Pokemon game, I recommend Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire or X/Y. I found the most recent generation to be a chore to get through. I still haven't finished Ultra Sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"