Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- You won't need to wear 3D glasses to enjoy the 3D effects (somehow), according to their release.

- Backwards compatibility will be incorporated for DS and DSi games support.

- It may have an accelerometer for tilt-controls with motion-led gaming, just like the iPhone/iPod Touch.

- The screen might be higher-res than anything we've seen from Nintendo before, probably just 720p though.

- It'll have two screens just like previous portables, but they'll be used in conjunction as one giant screen, according to RPAD.tv, who convinced developers to talk to them at GDC.

- A Tegra chip could be powering it.

- Nintendo might put a 3G sim in, for over-the-air downloads.

- Those over-the-air downloads might include ebooks, something already seen on the DSi XL.

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/107/1079233p1.html

interested to see how 3d works without glasses and what it looks like

I got Oracle Of Seasons today. Takes me back to 8th grade.

I gotta wait till I get paid on Monday to get 'em. How long is that sale supposed to last?

Just ordered Donkey Kong and Fire Emblem. :up:

Get Lucky featuring KK Slider:

[YT]E413-Oi_j5A[/YT]

Anyone getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? If so...I'm gonna need your friend code.

And no...I can't explain why I enjoy the game. At all. It's just.....Pure fun...

Anyone getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? If so...I'm gonna need your friend code.

And no...I can't explain why I enjoy the game. At all. It's just.....Pure fun...

I am. Already got it pre-ordered and paid off. I'm just waiting to pick it up. My friend code is: 2895-7145-4070

I'll get it whenever I finish Donkey Kong.

Hey Benstamania, you're missing some numbers on your friend code.

Do have a friend code thread for 3DS..? Or have we just been putting them here?

Its about time to get a 3DS with Pokemon X/Y looming and I hear this also has Monster Hunter 3.

Fire Emblem and Donkey Kong Country arrived today.

Anyone have an idea about how long DKCR is?

Fire Emblem and Donkey Kong Country arrived today.

Anyone have an idea about how long DKCR is?

Depends on whether or not you go after all the collectibles. I beat each level in a couple days. Maybe 6ish hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back