Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Fairy rumor sounds legit... because other than another lame "normal" eevee, "fairy type eevee makes more sense for that new evolution. hopefully i dunno Clefairy also get's a retcon, because it just makes sense.....

Fairy type is interesting I suppose. There are a bunch of old normal types that'll probably get an upgrade.

I like the idea of Fairy type. It's different enough from other types to add a dynamic, and the almost mystical element of it makes it interesting enough for me to use them.

And like MM said, there are tons of old Pokemon that can get a retcon upgrade. I can see some of the old legendaries becoming Fairy type—Celebi and the Lake Trio, specifically. Hell, maybe even Mew.

RUMORED LEAKS...key word RUMORED

I'm not doing this for "internet cred..." speculation is still something we can have a roundtable discussion about.

We travel with Pokémon not only on land but also at sea and in the sky. We will also have a type of mini-mounted racing game Pokémon that could potentially replace the contests.

But we can not ride all Pokémon, nor can mount them wherever we want.
About Gogoat, the Pokémon that can be mounted at the beginning of the game, you have two "variations". The Gogoat that CoroCoro revealed is the male version. There is a female version is much smaller hornless can not be mounted. It can be seen in the background in the trailer.

As leaked earlier, the latest evolutions of the initial have as types. Chespin becomes a figure resembling a football player with a type of helmet, protection and related.

Fennekin get acquired enormous ears and a figure resembling a bat with a thin layer in the form of wings, something like a flying fox, you can use moves like sound waves and the like. For its part, the bubbles become more dense Froakie forming a kind of waves as seen in the Japanese wood paintings, something like a ninja.

There are a lot of new Pokémon, considerably larger than a normal generation, even more than the fourth generation.

Sylveon is the only new evolution of Eevee.

Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Chansey, Lickitung, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Audino, Snubbull, Skitty and Whismur, along with its evolutions and pre-evolutions change by type Normal type

Link:http://www.leveleando.com/2013/05/14/nueva-ronda-de-filtraciones-de-pokemon-x-pokemon-y/

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?594378-Dex-Speculation-Discussion-Thread/page1367

Mawile, Absol, Misdreavus, Milotic (but not Feebas), Chimecho, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf along with its evolutions also get the kind Fairy.

The evolution of Mawile has two small mouths instead of one, making them look ponytails. The source believes that was supposed to be a reference to Hastune Miku, since the hair style similar enough. Also learn Dance flutter.

Eevee, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, Bannette, Tauros, Heracross, Pinsir, Bisharp, Maractus, Drifloon will Cryogonal and new developments. While Lickitung, Throh / Sawk (shared) and have pre-evolutions absol.

The evolution of Drifloon Drifblim be an alternative to, Ghost type / Fairy.
There will be two teams villains this time, both appear in both versions of the game: Team Team Acid and Base (following the theme of letters, representing A and B).

Team Acid could say it is the most traditional team, consisting of "punk rockers" and motorcyclists who steal Pokémon and experience with them. Its aim is to create the "final type" Pokémon. Their leader is a woman with very long hair. The most important members are called Admins and are based on various poisonous creatures. One for example has braids as spider legs.

Team Base in turn could be considered "less evil", rather "wrong." Tai Chi suits dress whose buttons form a B and want to gain power to protect something that is very important to them. Steal Pokémon trainers who considered weak to raise them and make them strong. The leader is an old man with white hair but very muscular. Unlike the Admins, the four sages commanders are based in the holy beasts.

Xerneas and Yveltal represent life and death, and the cycle of both. The region has had countless wars Kalos where Xerneas Yveltal destroyed and rebuilt. However, since Pokémon battles started and used to resolve disputes, the region has been a peaceful place.

Xerneas represents the purity of the earth. It kind Fairy. In the folklore of the region of Kalos, Xerneas rebuilt the region after it was devastated.
Yveltal represents the ambition of heaven. It kind Dark / Flying. In the folklore of the region of Kalos, Yveltal appeared in wars to destroy both sides of the conflict and the region.

Two new legendary: one type Dragon / Fire reminiscent of the classic Chinese dragon with three forms. The other is kind Fairy / Steel, its first form resembles a golden bell with angel wings, the second is more angelic holding bells in their hands and the third is basically an "angel knight" with horns on his back.

There is a new Poison-type legendary Pokémon / Flying based on the Zhenniao . Something like a hummingbird green / purple. It is known for its extreme beauty, yet has a deadly poison. It could be the star of the next film in the franchise.

Xerneas and Yveltal will each have three legendary "subordinates". Meanwhile two women Xerneas has small type Fairy / Plant, one is thin and the other is more chunky, basically humanoid covered in orange and green leaves (respectively). Yveltal other hand have two creatures Dragon / Flying, one is a pegasus gold while the other is a golden pegasus has peaks in your body that form the shape of the sun.

There is no "legendary Z" fully defined, however one could meet these conditions: Water-type Pokémon / rock that resembles a giant squid head covered with rock formations that resemble an ancient city, according to one source of the legendary most impressive he has seen. Like Xerneas and legendary Yveltal has two subordinates, two Water-type creatures with tentacles and several mouths full of teeth.

Now the legendary main characteristic formed the legendary trio, each with their subordinates; Xerneas with his two fairies, Yveltal with his angel and faucet and squid with monsters. But the source is not yet sure how the plot unfolds over the legendary.

More legends will be distributed through DLCs. But you did not specify whether you will pay for them. All spoken here will be available in the same game from day 1.
As confirmed we get different outfits throughout the game, including one based on the white suit of Team Rocket. Other costumes may be distributed through DLCs.

Only there will be a fossil Pokémon this time. It kind Rock / Dragon, like a T-Rex. Is obtained in a manner similar to Spiritomb, requiring multiple players. Since you can only get a portion of the fossil in each game (head, arms, tail or legs) and dealing together all through the exchange to get the Pokémon.

You can go through Pokémon fifth generation games. For this deal download a free app from the eShop in which your inserted game card DS and will select up to 25 Pokémon to transfer without their objects. Then back to X / Y and you an area with a harbor where you can receive and stored directly on your PC, no mini-games.

However, the downside of this is that will occupy your own purchase when you transfer Pokémon (with play money of course), with a price based on the level and amount of medals you had in the game came from. This is to prevent transfers of very high level Pokémon early in the game. When you buy your Pokémon can be renamed, using the expansion in the number of letters you can have the name
Gyms are Bug-type, Fairy, Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Ice, Fire and Psychic and are made in different order depending on the version of the game (X or Y). The type gyms Bug, Fairy and Normal are located in Central Kalos, then you have to go to the gym Kalos Mountain Ice and Fire type Pokémon And while you Kalos for gyms Coastal Wrestling and Ghost. The end Psychic-type gym is located in Central New Kalos.

In terms of how you progress, you have to follow the path of the gyms unchanged, however, contrary to Unova, there will be a lot of secondary zones to explore beyond the cities of gyms that you can visit at any time.

According to the source Poison type is the one that gets the best Pokémon in this generation.

This time the Elite Four is based on types, but in stats, more specifically in HP, Attack, Defense and Speed. The Champion uses a mixed team.

You have four rivals. A friend of childhood bully who wants to stop the bullies get the initial weak. A fat kid, millionaire, who believes that money can do everything gets initial powerful. Also meet a hiker who just search for "perfect place" to have your initial same only more powerful and evolved.

The main goal is a "Rider Pokémon" bounty hunter who starts as your mentor and gives you Gogoat. But it becomes a fool because they lost against the villains. Throughout the story becomes a real contender. His favorite Pokémon is a Taurus, then use the new evolution.

In the forest area at game start a female character follows you and gives you a "mini-tutorial" showing the various features of the game. She is the daughter of Professor Pokémon.

Finished..this is translated from Spanish so a lot of it could be incorrect..i properly translated version will come soon..

A lot of that stuff sounds great. :up:

I love the idea of being able to ride Pokemon on land. I'm a little surprised it took them this long to get around to doing that.

You know what I took from that? Poison type gets the best pokemon this generation. Poison is my favorite type. Hells. YES!

I've never been a big Poison fan. I love poisoning the other team, but the attack on poison types is so damn low. It's almost not worth it to me.

I can always work magic with Weezing and Nidoking. Tentacruel was always a favorite too.

The Nidos are the best poison types out there. They have enough versatility to have strong attacks that balance some of their strategic poison attacks.

Most Pokemon stuff that's leaked is BS. If the original source of that was in Spanish, I am HIGHLY skeptical that any of it is true.

Toxicroak is my favorite Poison type thus far. I'm thinking I'll start with the frog, as the final stage evo sounds quite beautiful.

i hope the rumors true. the Hummingbird legendary bird sounds beyond perfect (and needed)

I wouldn't mind DLC legendaries. It sounds like a money grabbing move (if it's true), but lets be honest, if you don't partake in every special Mystery Gift event, you can't complete the Pokedex. My best friend is trying to catch em all right now and he can't get all the legendaries. I know for a fact he'd pay a few bucks to download guys like Genesect or Jirachi.

I wouldn't mind DLC as long as it added a quest or new area to go get the legendary. It would have be to be a substantial length that appropriate for the price point. I'd also want it that defeating the legendary doesn't permanently remove your chance of getting it. Have it respawn X days later and several levels higher.

My only concern is that it'd cross the line of being a game with too many microtransactions.

or.........

do action replay's still exist for the 3Ds? :)

not gonna lie, that's how i always caught them all... i had no one to play with and couldn't really keep track of when special events were... so for the select few i could never acquire, i always fell back on that.

I wouldn't mind DLC as long as it added a quest or new area to go get the legendary. It would have be to be a substantial length that appropriate for the price point. I'd also want it that defeating the legendary doesn't permanently remove your chance of getting it. Have it respawn X days later and several levels higher.

My only concern is that it'd cross the line of being a game with too many microtransactions.

That'd be great. Maybe the DLC unlocks an island you go to where you can catch the Legendary and maybe a few other tough to get Pokemon. What would be cool is maybe you go to a specific area where you have to try and catch any one of the roaming trios. Maybe a puzzle or something could be involved where you'd have to track their locations. A lot can be down with Pokemon DLC

i like the idea you can trade from black and white (2) early on by using in game money.

hopefully thats true

i like the idea you can trade from black and white (2) early on by using in game money.

hopefully thats true

As do I. I've got certain Pokemon I've put a lot of work into that I want to keep with me from version to version. I've still got my Charizard from FireRed

Wow. What moveset does it have?

Blast Burn
Fly
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz

I don't use it too much. I raised it to lv 100 before I knew anything about how to properly train a pokemon. Still, it's cool I've had it this long.

I still don't worry about EV training too much. I just train by killing anything I come into contact with.

I only use EV training with my starter to balance out its weakest stat. And even then, I don't keep too heavy track of it. I know we've talked about it before, but I really hope they put in a way to keep track of EVs into X and Y.

Blast Burn
Fly
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz

I don't use it too much. I raised it to lv 100 before I knew anything about how to properly train a pokemon. Still, it's cool I've had it this long.

Replace Flamethrower with Dragon Claw if you can. That way you'll be able to hit every Pokemon for at least neutral damage except Heatran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"