• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! thanks

Btw are you guys still avidly playing the game after beating it and stuff?

Are you looking to catch em all?
or
Wonder trademania? Get shinies? Battle online?

Whats keeping you very interested?

Sheettt...you wanna battle right now? I'll battle you right now! Lets battle!

good game, I clearly dont have these moves you have right now...Note: I have yet to beat the game :oldrazz:

If there's anything I can do to help you out...

If we battle again I'll be mixing up my team.

If there's anything I can do to help you out...

If we battle again I'll be mixing up my team.

Thanks...I need to first beat the game and stuff...I dont even have friend safari, pokeradar, and these beast TMs yet...I dont know what my favorite 6 will be too in the future...Alot of my pokemon are still at mid level 50's so they need to learn those awesome moves.

I dont know two of those pokemon you brought out (The psychic one and the bat)...What level are most of them at?

And is your game X or Y?

Last edited:
You must be referring to Malamar? (the Psychic one?) and the bat was Noivern.

Thanks...I need to first beat the game and stuff...I dont even have friend safari, pokeradar, and these beast TMs yet...I dont know what my favorite 6 will be too in the future...Alot of my pokemon are still at mid level 50's so they need to learn those awesome moves.

I dont know two of those pokemon you brought out (The psychic one and the bat)...What level are most of them at?

And is your game X or Y?

That was my X Team. I reset my Y version to work on a horribly new Y team. (I'm giving my spare X to my sister. I bought another X to have three teams.)

I frequently use any of 9 Pokémon in rotation. Six are level 100, the others between 74-88 atm. The 9 I use are always the same 9, six at a time.

That was my X Team. I reset my Y version to work on a horribly new Y team. (I'm giving my spare X to my sister. I bought another X to have three teams.)

I frequently use any of 9 Pokémon in rotation. Six are level 100, the others between 74-88 atm. The 9 I use are always the same 9, six at a time.

DAYUM!! :o

I forgot something happened today. I was playing my Y version at work today. I started a new game. So anyway, I'm at the very beginning, where I just got my starter and delivered Sycamore's letter to my mom. So I get to route 2, and guess what the very 1st wild Pokèmon I encounter?

A shiny Pidgey.

And because it's literally the beginning of the game, I have no Pokèballs.

And guess who's only five steps in front of me?

Calem & Shauna...the part of the game where catching Pokèmon is explained and your 1st Pokèballs are given to you.

I encountered a shiny, the 1st Pokèmon in the wild, with no possible way to catch it, mere steps away from Pokèballs...

Last edited:
Do you guys use Mega Pokemon in online battles?

Sweet! thanks

Btw are you guys still avidly playing the game after beating it and stuff?

Are you looking to catch em all?
or
Wonder trademania? Get shinies? Battle online?

Whats keeping you very interested?

I am team building.

Cool, same here! That's the only thing I need to do now for this game.

Anyone else?

I need to get the pokebox app thing before I can start my real team building. I have a whole lot of pokemon I want to breed, but they're stuck in Black 2. I can wait though. Got the new Zelda to tide me over.

I really wish they let you re-fight gym leaders again with more powerful Pokemon like in Emerald and HG/SS. I'd really like to make a "round 2" team to play around with more Pokemon, but there's not much incentive with only the Elite 4 (who I found to be pushovers).

I really wish they let you re-fight gym leaders again with more powerful Pokemon like in Emerald and HG/SS. I'd really like to make a "round 2" team to play around with more Pokemon, but there's not much incentive with only the Elite 4 (who I found to be pushovers).

I'd love a round 2 type set up. Give me a chance to slap together a really tough team to go up against better AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"