• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - - Part 252

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think it won't be any good?

Because it will probably be booked like the main roster. In order for it to be a massive success it needs to be booked like the Mae Young Classic, but I am afraid it won't be.

The Self Proclaimed Greatest Sports Entertainer of All Time:

eUW7zNc.jpg

I guess I just don't see Vince giving a damn about this. And with NXT, NXTUK, and the MYC taking part; it just seems more likely that it will be booked like a Mae Young Classic/Takeover hybrid.

I guess I just don't see Vince giving a damn about this. And with NXT, NXTUK, and the MYC taking part; it just seems more likely that it will be booked like a Mae Young Classic/Takeover hybrid.

I hope so.

Ronda vs. Stephanie to finish off their feud. It would be weird if their feud didn't finish without a singles match between them.
Yeah, because Stephanie doesn't make everything about herself enough already. :funny:

What main event would you guys like to see for Evolution?

Hard to say, comes down to how Summerslam turns out.
But i would put my money on Rousey to be in the main event.

I could see charlotte vs Becky if becky wins the title...but im unsure.

Evolution has the chance to be something else, something that really pushes woman farther up the card and really start a revolution for womans wrestling.
I probably put a lot more into this PPV than i should, but i can really see this be something groundbreaking.

If you tackle it right, have the right bookers, writers, production staff etc...it can be something else.
But i fear that the people who work on the main roster shows, will also do this PPV...so it will probably be just a supershow kind of thing without any depth.

Anyway...
Becky vs Charlotte or Asuka...maybe a triple threat Or Rousey vs Natalya is what i could see main eventing.

Ciampa gave his own rating on his NXT Title match win:

- 8 Stars.

The booking of the women on the main roster, sucks, a lot of the time. That's the reason to be concerned about this. Also if Carmella and Alexa are still champions by that point.

Brickhouse Brown has also passed

Sad day for wrestling

RIP to Brian Christopher.

Oh man, thats really sad.
I had such a weird feeling after hearing he was arrested, thats really a shame.
He had a good talent...sad to see that there were just too many problems in his way.

Volkoff was only 70 something, i thought he was way older.
Really a sad day for Wrestling fans.:csad:

The booking of the women on the main roster, sucks, a lot of the time. That's the reason to be concerned about this. Also if Carmella and Alexa are still champions by that point.

[YT]y5zR5-feWps[/YT]

Volkoff appears in the "Goonies R Good Enough" video from Cyndi Lauper:

[YT]LxLhytQ67fs[/YT]

The only wrestler still alive in that video is the Iron Shiek.

A huge missed opportunity for WWE here! This feud could've been the next Lita vs Trish Stratus

[YT]fz7YcPoH2dI[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"