The Wrestling Thread Is The Wrestling Thread 365 Days A Year! - Part 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an obvious reason why Charlotte and Alexa get "all the cool stuff"...

*cough*Vincelovesblonds*cough*

I guess. I'm a mark for brunettes with darker skin and Asian women so I'm not going to throw stones at preferences, but don't let them take over.

Last edited:
Just to play devil's advocate, but to me it's pretty obvious why Charlotte and Alexa get big pushes, Charlotte is the best female wrestler working today and Alexa is the best performer on the mic, male or female in WWE today and personally I think she's underrated, or overhated when it comes to her in ring work as well. Not saying she's great in the ring, but I see alot of people say she's the worst female wrestler in WWE and I just completely disagree.

I do think Becky gets overlooked for sure though, she should be in the Title picture right now.

Just to play devil's advocate, but to me it's pretty obvious why Charlotte and Alexa get big pushes, Charlotte is the best female wrestler working today and Alexa is the best performer on the mic, male or female in WWE today and personally I think she's underrated, or overhated when it comes to her in ring work as well. Not saying she's great in the ring, but I see alot of people say she's the worst female wrestler in WWE and I just completely disagree.

I do think Becky gets overlooked for sure though, she should be in the Title picture right now.

I like both Charlotte and Alexa so I don't begrudge thier success. I`m not going to call Charlotte the best when I don`t' think she is regardless of your opinion or that of good 'ole DS DarthSkywalker.

Last edited:
I like both Charlotte and Alexa so I don't begrudge thier success. I`m not going to call Charlotte the best when I don't she is regardless of your opinion or that of good 'ole DS DarthSkywalker.

Yeah, I'm not even that big of a fan of Charlotte really, but I do think she's probably the best of the bunch in the ring for the most part. Definitely think she's better as a heel though, I think she's really bland as a face.

I honestly feel that Becky might be the best female wrestler in the entire company, and this is coming from someone who is ride or die when it comes to Asuka and Sasha.

I honestly feel that Becky might be the best female wrestler in the entire company, and this is coming from someone who is ride or die when it comes to Asuka and Sasha.

I find it hard to gauge how good Becky is in the ring tbh. I think she needs a capable opponent. I still remember her matches against Alexa and they were dire. That's down to Alexa of course but still, it's burnt in my mind.

I think Charlotte does a better job of getting better matches out of limited performers and thus, would have her over Becky as a leader of the division.

I find it hard to gauge how good Becky is in the ring tbh. I think she needs a capable opponent. I still remember her matches against Alexa and they were dire. That's down to Alexa of course but still, it's burnt in my mind.

I think Charlotte does a better job of getting better matches out of limited performances and thus, would have her over Becky as a leader of the division.

I might be downplaying Charlotte, that could be the case, I just can't get into her nearly as much as some of you guys. I see it, but I wish I liked her more.

I like both Charlotte and Alexa so I don't begrudge thier success. I`m not going to call Charlotte the best when I don`t' think she is regardless of your opinion or that of good 'ole DS DarthSkywalker.
Darth thinks Asuka is the best in the world. :cwink:

Becky's my favorite though and I think Charlotte is great. I'd probably have Charlotte fighting for 4th behind Asuka, Becky and Kairi.

I think Charlotte does a better job of getting better matches out of limited performers and thus, would have her over Becky as a leader of the division.
Charlotte in the ring has one major flaw imo. Her face work is clearly lacking in comparison. Becky can mold to either role. Charlotte as a face comes off unrealistic. Part of that is her size. The other is her face offense is directionless with the usual leg work or comes off odd when she does that as a face.

Charlotte and Sasha are perfect heels, who feel far more bland as faces imo. And their ring work suffers a bit because of this.

I enjoy everything about Asuka except for the way she's been booked as I have said before and that was evident during the Mixed Match Challenge.

Last edited:
Charlotte Flair is fantastic but there are other women out there who are just as good, if not better. Mayu Iwatani, Deonna Purrazzo, Kairi Hojo/Sane, Io Shirai, Ivellise Velez, Tenille Dashwood/Emma, La Amapola, Cherry Bomb/Allie, Kana/Asuka, Candice LaRae, etc. If you called any one of those women the best in the world (Charlotte included) I probably wouldn't argue.

EDIT: Charlotte not being a great face is WWE's problem, not her. She's a god damn Flair. Let her heel it up.

Geez, Charlotte is really over with people. Good for her. You get fami to like you and you did something.

Last edited:
So Penta El Zero M and Rey Fenix are "All In."

Sadly, no Flip Gordon. At least put him in the dark match.

Sonya Deville may not ever be the level of Charlotte or Becky on the main roster, but she is good for the WWE from a PR standpoint due to the fact that she's a member of the LGBT community.

Sonya Deville may not ever be the level of Charlotte or Becky on the main roster, but she is good for the WWE from a PR standpoint due to the fact that she's a member of the LGBT community.

That's interesting I guess. Feel a little bad for Sonya because she's basically obsolete now that Rousey is in WWE.

I've actually hears theres Rumors that the Streak will continue till next WM. Now that seems a little drawn out but IMO I think the Streak should continue past WM. A lot of people are expecting Carmella to try to cash in at WM and win the title but I keep telling them don't get ur hopes I fully expect Carmella to Fail when she cashes in. I don't see a reason why somebody appearing on the Today Show is spoiling who wins at WM.

My problem with this streak are reports like this, saying she will keep it until Mania and then Ronda will beat her. Why should I even care about this streak if I already know how it ends. This is the issue WWE faces today. They’ve become so predictable.

7IIgcZ1.png

The greatest brawl in WWF history?

All Japan's streaming service is up.

Dragon Gate's network will launch on the 1st

My problem with this streak are reports like this, saying she will keep it until Mania and then Ronda will beat her. Why should I even care about this streak if I already know how it ends. This is the issue WWE faces today. They’ve become so predictable.

So your problem is that you read too many spoilers and spoil the product for yourself?

So apparently, the WWE was at Penn State's Pro Day.

The WWE has not been predictable this week, especially on Tuesday as they did something I never thought they would do: clear Daniel Bryan. WrestleMania 34 went from a good card with a poor build to must-see all within 24 hours due to this one action the WWE did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"