The Wrestling Thread Is The Wrestling Thread 365 Days A Year! - Part 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the feud feels last minute, I'm really enjoying Cena calling out the Undertaker these past weeks.

Man has HHH aged. He looks worse tonight than ever. Stephanie is killing him with her excessive nagging.

I'm afraid the mixed tag is going to be an absolute bomb. Two guys who are pushing 50 + a non-wrestler + a green talent whose timing is way off. The chances of a catastrophe are high. WWE should keep that match short and hope for the best.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, I don't see her as the best or drastically better than any of the top girls. Everyone has their favorites, that's why there will never be a clear cut "Greatest Wrestler of All-Time" *cough*Bret Hart*cough*, you ask 10 different people you get 10 different answers. Different strokes and all that.
The American Dragon Bryan Danielson is indeed the correct answer to that question.

If you asked me who my favorites were in the WWE, Asuka wouldn't be my number one pick. Becky, Kairi, Nikki Cross and Peyton would all be ahead of her on that list. But Asuka too me is beyond that. She is simply fantastic and has proved it in and outside of the ring.

Last edited:
The American Dragon Bryan Danielson is indeed the correct answer to that question.

If you asked me who my favorites were in the WWE, Asuka wouldn't be my number one pick. Becky, Kairi, Nikki Cross and Peyton would all be ahead of her on that list. But Asuka too me is beyond that. She is simply fantastic and has proved it in and outside of the rind.

Asuka is coming to UpUpDownDown soon:

[YT]_xoLY_lq48[/YT]

Looks like Shane is out for Wrestlemania.

As for Undertaker, I pray that he comes back one last time as Biker Taker. In fact, it makes too much sense especially with kayfabe being broken.

As for Undertaker, I pray that he comes back one last time as Biker Taker. In fact, it makes too much sense especially with kayfabe being broken.

agreed i definitely think it should be biker taker

Shane McMahon not making it to WrestleMania is not upsetting at all. The fact that he's wrestled on the last 2 is sort of annoying.

Even though the feud feels last minute, I'm really enjoying Cena calling out the Undertaker these past weeks.

The whole feud reminds of the episode of Futurama Where the Globetrotters challenge Earth to a Basketball game for no reason.

agreed i definitely think it should be biker taker

I've said for a while that with Kid Rock being there, Biker Taker is a cert with a live rendition of ABA being performed as part of his entrance. I imagine there'll be a Mankind / Cactus Jack-esque "the Deadman will not be at WM as he has retired, but we have a replacement, I think you know the guy...." moment.

I could see Taker coming back one more time as Biker.
Retire his second persona too after the last WM with him had him so to speak retire the Deadman Gimmick.

So i could see him going one more time into WM as the guy that he is, which is Essentially the Biker Taker.

also i've been loving the slow burn on the sasha/bayley feud
it's a shame they've been slotted into the battle royal as they definitely would tear the house down one on one as they have before

Still trying to figure out how Sasha is the "heel" in this feud...

Why is Asuka still on RAW?! Don't you have a feud to set up on Smackdown?

I really don't know why, but man, this "feud" with the Undertaker has brought out the best in Cena on the mic.

If Shane is out I see a reunion of team Hell No vs.Sami and KO or maybe Ziggler and Bryan vs Zayn and ko.

I could see Taker coming back one more time as Biker.
Retire his second persona too after the last WM with him had him so to speak retire the Deadman Gimmick.

So i could see him going one more time into WM as the guy that he is, which is Essentially the Biker Taker.

McMahon HATES the ABA gimmick...its been said on several occasions to not ever bring that up in front of him...I really hope that goes into not seeing it anymore..I love Taker, he is and always will be my all-time favorite, but the Biker gimmick was never a thing I clicked with...week after week I remember my late father and I always hoping something would happen that would lead to his resurrection as the Dead....then Survivor Series 2003 happened when he got buried alive and then WM XX in 2004 with Druids and Paul Bearer, the Dead rose...he came out at Raw 25 dressed in a ministry style leather robe...so hopefully its still the Dead...but i guess biker taker is better than no taker at all....

doesn't Cena seem to be acting rather heelish in his call outs for Taker?

The WWE is all the better for it.

I still believe had Roman Reigns gone heel during his FIRST championship win, it would have helped make him an ACTUAL face by now (see, well, almost every successful face in WWE history).

I'm afraid the mixed tag is going to be an absolute bomb. Two guys who are pushing 50 + a non-wrestler + a green talent whose timing is way off. The chances of a catastrophe are high. WWE should keep that match short and hope for the best.

It would have been the same thing if they had gone with Plan A instead of Kurt Angle. Angle would have not been in the match had the guy they originally wanted to be involved was allowed to wrestle.

DZOYXqbV4AAyY8R.jpg

He's being a dick for sure and slightly deranged. Don't really buy his reasoning for goading Taker even though the promos in themselves are good.

He's being a dick for sure and slightly deranged. Don't really buy his reasoning for goading Taker even though the promos in themselves are good.

He comes off as entitled in his desperate ploys to be part of Wrestlemania, and using the Undertaker as a last ditch attempt after he didn't win the WWE Championship.

Cena is just saying what he needs to say to get a big match at WrestleMania. He's trylng to play it off, but it's already been established that he's desperate. I kind of like how this is playing out because it shows how Cena can't handle taking a back seat, and he's the actual egomaniac between the two. Cena's job is to get anyone on the fence excited about Taker coming back. Last year's match with Reigns wasn't good, many have said this, so maybe this is seen as a chance to have Taker go out on better note.

If Taker is ever going to have a non--wrestling role maybe the American Badass is a better fit, although the idea of Deadman Taker as a GM is hilarious. Plus, we`ll have already seen him without the Deadman gimmick in recent memory, so we don't have to ask questions about his HOF speech.

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out how Sasha is the "heel" in this feud...

If Sasha was the heel, they would have had her lay out Bayley. This is her path to heeldom. I think we'll see Sasha defeat Bayley and supposedly put her out of commission, only for Bayley to make a triumphant babyface return in the women's battle royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"