Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

Im still sad they moved on from short hair Thor :(
He looked awesome with the IW haircut.

I wonder which armoured look will Thor have in TLT. I think those behind the scenes pictures point to his casual look while with the Guardians so I kind of expect him to have different looks, for example he had 1 casual look in Ragnarok and 2 battle looks, 1 for Muspelheim and another for Sakaar.

Here’s a few options.

7192235-screenshot%202019-12-27%20at%207.07.03%20pm.png

Maybe they even give him the golden armour, or the more traditional look from Aaron’s Gorr run, or even the King Thor/Old King Thor look. That last one might be saved for later down the line./QuOTE]
I wonder which armoured look will Thor have in TLT. I think those behind the scenes pictures point to his casual look while with the Guardians so I kind of expect him to have different looks, for example he had 1 casual look in Ragnarok and 2 battle looks, 1 for Muspelheim and another for Sakaar.

Here’s a few options.

7192235-screenshot%202019-12-27%20at%207.07.03%20pm.png

Maybe they even give him the golden armour, or the more traditional look from Aaron’s Gorr run, or even the King Thor/Old King Thor look. That last one might be saved for later down the line.

I'd simply love if He could, one day, get something similar to his current All-Father of Asgard look. It's one of the best He ever had, imho!

Last edited:
I would be ok with him wearing at least a helmet

I'm really getting old...Still remember when the firstt Thor preview image was released on the Marvel official site, back in 2010!

I would be ok with him wearing at least a helmet
I would love him to wear it at least a little even if he spends the majority of every film without it.

Its crazy to think I've been following the MCU since before the first Iron Man even came out. I remember that Thor picture, and I remember thinking "How is this ever going to work in the same world as Iron Man?"

Last edited:
Its crazy to think I've been following the MCU since before the first Iron Man even came out. I remember that Thor picture, and I remember thinking "How is this ever going to work in the same world as Iron Man?"
If someone had told you then that you’d have trees and raccoons running about too. :D

I have no right do judge Hemsworths look. I just noticed that his face here looks like he is 60 years old, specially the eyes and with a scar? And while his arms are about to explode, his legs looks very skinny in compare. I would prefer him in a more natural look, it dont look healthy somehow. Just hope he is fine.

Nods to the classic Thor look.
- Blue pants
- Yellow laced boots
- Sweat bands

EtIZdfFXcAIcTex

E2cCniCWYAw-b7J

158265e0a03fe6ce3429aef00d326963.jpg

This workout outfit is awesome haha.

I have no right do judge Hemsworths look. I just noticed that his face here looks like he is 60 years old, specially the eyes and with a scar? And while his arms are about to explode, his legs looks very skinny in compare. I would prefer him in a more natural look, it dont look healthy somehow. Just hope he is fine.

As others have said, angles can make things look out of proportion that aren’t. I’ve seen this on myself and particularly when wearing shorts that are that length that hide quad size - it’s quite easy for calves to look very different from different angles. I must say Chris’ triceps are looking a bit similar to mine in that pic, he must REALLY be working out! :D

A compilation of 3 different looks in TLT.

EtIZdfFXcAIcTex

43539259-9627585-image-a-18_1622156385204.jpg

E221bAvXEAMZRGB

This new suit is reminiscent of the one from The Dark World. It looks regal with all the golden accents, plus they sprinkled blue throughout and of course the red from the cape. Basically the traditional trio of Thor colours, red, blue and yellow.

E37PpdkWQAAnVzy

72-720723_freetoedit-thorodinson-thor-dark-world-suit-thor-the.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"