Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

Welcome back! And what better time to return to the forums, when we're only six months out from TLAT!

Yessir these last 3 years have been rough for ol BT, a lot of deaths in the family and my community.

is he preparing for a "Santa with muscles" remake next...?
upload_2022-1-13_10-14-35.png
(also on a sidenote, is that a young Mila Kunis???)

let's see him do remakes of all the Hogan movies... an a few seasons of, Thunder in Paradise, too

a cameo in the Gremlins reboot

FMJ4lnsWUAc3Gye

FMJ4mMaXIAA4u0s

I look forward to seeing how these colours look for real on Thor’s outfit.

My ranking of Thor's costumes

1. Ragnarok (Beginning)
2. Love and Thunder (may be higher or lower once actual footage is released)
3. Avengers: Age of Ultron
4. Thor: Dark World
5. Ragnarok (Main Outfit)
6. Thor 1
7. Avengers 1
8. Endgame
9. Infinity War

Ravager Thor look.
It’s more of a Guardians inspired look since he’s hanging out with them. I dig it, it’s just something fresh and different that keeps the character overall more traditional looks from getting stale.

This is similar to that more causal look in Ragnarok when he visits Doctor Srange. The “roadworn” look from the beginning of Ragnarok I thought was really cool and a welcomed change of pace while this is a look that is clearly inspired by how much other cenarios and characters influence Thor’s own look.

FP8ddRKXMAAg4HK
FP8a0mUWYAY55YO

Last edited:
And Thor’s golden armor, yeh it’s more of a gold/honey color which is a big improvement on that night yellow image someone had edited online. It’s definitely an acquired taste sort of think and like the comic inspiration it’s wild but I’m fine with it. :yay:

s-l1600.jpg

Also if the helmet looks anything like this pretty accurate 3D rendering I’m gonna buy it, I would love to have a real size metallic one.

il_794xN.3805767387_6inr.jpg

il_794xN.3805767491_7v4l.jpg

il_794xN.3805767389_i4k7.jpg

il_794xN.3805767393_haox.jpg

il_794xN.3805767409_hczr.jpg

il_794xN.3758171148_737z.jpg

Thor Helmet From Thor Love and Thunder 3D FILE STL | Etsy

Helmet looks good. Wonder if Thor will spend much time wearing it, unlike previous helmets.

Helmet looks good. Wonder if Thor will spend much time wearing it, unlike previous helmets.
In the film, I think that at least for the last big battle for sure. The armour in the comics is used several times against some of Thor’s most powerful foes like the Midgard Serpent, the Celestials, Hela… So I could see it returning at some point in the MCU maybe to be used against the Celestials.

Now the interesting part is why did Thor need to get this brand new golden armour? Gorr must have done some serious damage… Where did the armour came from? Besides giving a higher level of protection to the King of Asgard does it have some history/backstory? Intriguing elements to be on the lookout for. :yay:

In the film, I think that at least for the last big battle for sure. The armour in the comics is used several times against some of Thor’s most powerful foes like the Midgard Serpent, the Celestials, Hela… So I could see it returning at some point in the MCU maybe to be used against the Celestials.

Now the interesting part is why did Thor need to get this brand new golden armour? Gorr must have done some serious damage… Where did the armour came from? Besides giving a higher level of protection to the King of Asgard does it have some history/backstory? Intriguing elements to be on the lookout for. :yay:
Oh great. Would make a nice change from armour only being ceremonial. Hopefully we see how much a threat Gorr is this way and also I’m very interested with any history behind it.

The new armor is really cool, but it would be perfection if they replaced the ****ing blue with red. The blue is just too much

The new armor is really cool, but it would be perfection if they replaced the ****ing blue with red. The blue is just too much
Yeh a disagree on that. I love that blue. Of course it’s all a question of personal taste. What I could probably do without is the 2 silver platings on the chest, some images show it and other don’t, so that I don’t know how it’s going to look in the end.

Otherwise I love the new light armored look. It’s actually my favorite in the MCU so far. The golden heavy armored one with the helmet and all I’m still adjusting to it but I’m liking it more and more though.

Nice seeing Thor going on that journey and it never ceases to impress how well he plays off the Guardians.

That part where he pulls the cape off his shoulders. :D I came, I saw and I conquered type of vibe from that scene. He’s basically the Guardians muscle at this point. Haha

That leather outfit of Thor was so unexpected, I didn’t see that coming at all and it’s so comic accurate, it looks like a version of young Thor or even another older version, I’m not sure if it’s from Aaron’s run but I know there’s one that looks exactly like that.

Looks like Hemsworth is going to get to have a ton of fun once again. :D

Nice seeing Thor going on that journey and it never ceases to impress how well he plays off the Guardians.

That part where he pulls the cape off his shoulders. :D I came, I saw and I conquered type of vibe from that scene. He’s basically the Guardians muscle at this point. Haha

That leather outfit of Thor was so unexpected, I didn’t see that coming at all and it’s so comic accurate, it looks like a version of young Thor or even another older version, I’m not sure if it’s from Aaron’s run but I know there’s one that looks exactly like that.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have called that, but then this is Taika lol. Also would never have guessed how well him and Guardians go together .

The suit kind of looks like this art.

63fa4d11d35db769f5dcd990e5af66ee.png

Btw I’m pretty sure that’s CH’s son in the beginning. :yay:

Of course! His leather armor is right off that epic Thor run by Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic. It’s a mix between Avengers Thor in that comic and young Thor.

thor.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"