Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

This shot cracked me up. :D
"Strongest Avenger" Damn right.

cebf492244bfd1d4ee4876b95621cfdfd493375e.gif

I wonder what that creature was...

Idk but the skeleton is pretty cheesy looking, hopefully theyre still polishing those visuals

I bet the chains arent even CGI though
They just filmed Hemsworths actual training regimen, killed two birds with one stone lol

I bet the chains arent even CGI though
They just filmed Hemsworths actual training regimen, killed two birds with one stone lol
Haha, the massive skeleton is also just the beast Hemsworth caught for lunch.

I thought this bit was funny too. Everyone of the Guardians seeking cover in this battle and Thor up in the cliff, being shot at, just decided to reveal that he got his mojo back after a lot of meditating, training... Then the way he throws the cape back and it lands on the alien royalty in the back. :D

da3be8b81a18c9c4c748cb05c2a8c89d559ae89a.gif

This shot cracked me up. :D
"Strongest Avenger" Damn right.

cebf492244bfd1d4ee4876b95621cfdfd493375e.gif

Oh yes, gonna be some crazy strength feats during this montage. The "Strongest Avenger" hat gets me so hype about Thor going to even greater levels in this film.

Ragnarok and Infinity War did a good job and showcasing Thor's bare handed super strength without a hammer. Hopefully this film can even top them in that aspect.

Oh yes, gonna be some crazy strength feats during this montage. The "Strongest Avenger" hat gets me so hype about Thor going to even greater levels in this film.

Ragnarok and Infinity War did a good job and showcasing Thor's bare handed super strength without a hammer. Hopefully this film can even top them in that aspect.

I am still hoping that part of his training montage is "using the Guardians ship to lift weights", partly because it would be a great feat, and partly because it would annoy the hell out of Peter Quill and thus be hilarious.

Hulk would like to have a few words with you on that one. Lol

Sadly Hulk doesn't have any good grounds to make a claim of "strongest Avenger" at this point. He had a worse showing against Thanos than Thor, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Captain America w/ Mjolnir, Scarlet Witch, and Captain Marvel. Plus he got nerfed on top of that when he became Professor Hulk. So he's really far from being a contender for strongest Avenger.

I am still hoping that part of his training montage is "using the Guardians ship to lift weights", partly because it would be a great feat, and partly because it would annoy the hell out of Peter Quill and thus be hilarious.

You took the thought right out of my brain for the same EXACT reasons you mentioned.

I hope this is true. I've been a fan of Norse mythology since I was in about the 4th grade and used to read books about it all the time. So, Thor (along with Dr Strange) was my favorite CB character. Plus, it fits with the direction that the MCU is going (Cosmic settings and all) these days. Add to it that Hemsworth appears to be onboard with continuing and the character is a popular one. I could see the Guardians continuing also; although there will probably be some changes to the lineup.

I hope this is true. I've been a fan of Norse mythology since I was in about the 4th grade and used to read books about it all the time. So, Thor (along with Dr Strange) was my favorite CB character. Plus, it fits with the direction that the MCU is going (Cosmic settings and all) these days. Add to it that Hemsworth appears to be onboard with continuing and the character is a popular one. I could see the Guardians continuing also; although there will probably be some changes to the lineup.
Good taste. :up:

Thor, Strange and Hulk are my Marvel comic character favourites outside of the X-Men

Good taste. :up:

Thor, Strange and Hulk are my Marvel comic character favourites outside of the X-Men

Yeah. I think those were probably (outside of Spidey) the most popular Marvel heros. Cap and the Thing were probably in the neighborhood. I see them holding back on X-Men for a bit. My guess is they'll probably bring them in sometime after the FF (which was my favorite team so my taste isn't THAT good :cwink: ). They had more of a family vibe which I really liked (although the X-Men did too now that I think about it....much more so than did The Avengers).

Yeah. I think those were probably (outside of Spidey) the most popular Marvel heros. Cap and the Thing were probably in the neighborhood. I see them holding back on X-Men for a bit. My guess is they'll probably bring them in sometime after the FF (which was my favorite team so my taste isn't THAT good :cwink: ). They had more of a family vibe which I really liked (although the X-Men did too now that I think about it....much more so than did The Avengers).
Yeah that’s one of the things I liked most about X-Men, and the rotating roster gave more longevity/variety.

I have a feeling that this final battle version of Thor will wreck shop. I can’t wait to know more of the history behind the upgraded armor and helmet.

FRV_aHxXwAMyNuj

FRYADFeXMAcM64w

FRYAD03WQAIkW9U

FRV_OZRWUAESkSe

Last edited:
I have a feeling that this final battle version of Thor will wreck shop. I can’t wait to know more of the history behind the upgraded armor and helmet.

FRV_aHxXwAMyNuj

FRYADFeXMAcM64w

FRYAD03WQAIkW9U

FRV_OZRWUAESkSe
Hopefully the most powerful version of Thor yet, and can go some way to making up for his EG showing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"