• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TOMB RAIDER being Re-booted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailed the casting! Even though I really wouldn't have minded Ridley.
Now let's just hope they nail the movie too, lol.

Next up Keira Knightly to play Big Bertha.

It's the dawn of waif women playing big women roles.
I don't see how Lara is a role for "big woman", but you do have a point. Mercy Graves and Wonder Woman instantly come to mind as good examples of this (definitely not recent, tbf) "trend".

She's great in everything she's been in. Some of the movies haven't always necessarily been the best (like the Man from UNCLE), but she's always good in her scenes.

55bad144776f721557002002.jpg

trailer.jpg

And she looks the part too.

Ok, they're going for a young version, I can dig it. She kinda looks like the new video game version.

That is the exact direction they are taking. The young and inexperienced Lara Croft as opposed to the slightly older and more experienced one from the original games/movies.

I wonder what angelina Jolie would say to her? Just make the role your own and don't worry about anything else I reckon

I really hate myself for reading comments on IMDb. It's the usual 'big boobs' comments. Which is out of touch since we have the new games now, and a problem with IMDB users. They don't keep up and they're all out sexist nor do they know what they're talking about.

The IMDB forums: A forum for people who don't understand movies.

I really hate myself for reading comments on IMDb. It's the usual 'big boobs' comments. Which is out of touch since we have the new games now, and a problem with IMDB users. They don't keep up and they're all out sexist nor do they know what they're talking about.

The IMDB forums: A forum for people who don't understand movies.
After dealing with the asinine comments about Gal Gadot's boobs for so long I'm just used to stupidity at this point. 25-40 year old men are obsessed with blocky polygons vaguely in the shape of breasts. Funny and pathetic.

Last edited:
Yeah the comments regarding she has no big **** is so old. I don't care...besides Lara's **** are not what attracts me to the character. I care about the back story of the character so we learn who she is and all that. Whatever makes her interesting besides hot to look at. Lols

When is this movie meant to come out and when is it supposed to film?

I'm sure they will. It's the only franchise that could go dark and gritty and actually be better IMO

I don't think it needs to be dark and gritty. The original Tomb Raider films failed to live up to the Indiana Jones movies, which it should've really been more like. If they made these new ones like Indiana Jones instead it would already be different to Jolie's version.

Plus Alicia Vikander's version should be less experienced and maybe more vulnerable and human, so that there's actually suspense and a sense of danger.

I really can't blame people for complaining about Vikander's breast size though. Movies are a visual medium, after all. :o

Does the rebooted Lara Croft have such big boobs?

Also, Vikander can wear a padded bra or have the cups sewn into the lining of her top if they really must do that. But I think she's fine as she is.

Does the rebooted Lara Croft have such big boobs?

Also, Vikander can wear a padded bra or have the cups sewn into the lining of her top if they really must do that. But I think she's fine as she is.

Yeah she is more than fine as she is, stunning girl and very good actress.

New!Lara is definitely a well-endowed girl, but to people who grew up with comic books and videogames she must probably look as flat as a board. :o
Seriously, this whole discussion is so idiotic. Vikander's an oscar-nominated actress who looks the part, how is that not more than enough for some people is beyond me.

Last edited:
Is that the game above? It looks a bit better than the primitive pointy polygon version.

Her boobs play no part whatsoever in the overall story and it doesn't make an impact on her overall look so why fanboys still care just because they want something to oogle at is beyond me.

if the 2013 Reboot Game which I played 5 Times is really the Source Material than it will be Epic because we get a Badass Group from Cursed Zombie Like Samurais

I'm a bit disappointed because I had already imagined Daisy Ridley in the role.

I don't think it needs to be dark and gritty. The original Tomb Raider films failed to live up to the Indiana Jones movies, which it should've really been more like. If they made these new ones like Indiana Jones instead it would already be different to Jolie's version.

Plus Alicia Vikander's version should be less experienced and maybe more vulnerable and human, so that there's actually suspense and a sense of danger.

Oh no definitely not Indiana jones style. I never got the appeal of them. I would prefer darker and grittier like the most recent series where she is genuinely having to survive some pretty brutal moments in nature but she proves how much of a survivor she is

After dealing with the asinine comments about Gal Gadot's boobs for so long I'm just used to stupidity at this point. 25-40 year old men are obsessed with blocky polygons vaguely in the shape of breasts. Funny and pathetic.

Gender politics in general are both funny and pathetic.

Anyway, I had a great time playing the reboot game. They might as well just adapt that game and its story but add in more tomb discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"