Tyler Mane Talks Wolverine

I want him to call Wolverine a runt at LEAST once. It's like Doom's "Richards". :woot:

Definately, Savage. Definately..... It's like how Jackman managed to call Sabretooth 'Bub' in the Statue of Liberty in film one - it wasnt in the script apparently but he threw it in there and the producers liked it.

01.jpg

"C'mon, ya little runt! Let's Boogie/ Dance/ Party/ Do this thing/ etc" :woot:

Of course, this all might be moot and Tyler might not even in the movie but, god, I really hope he is so he can say that word.

UPDATE
Looks like Tyler Mane won't be returning as Creed after all if what this poster on the imdb.com forums claims is true.I had a feeling it was going to turn out like this.:csad:

If aliceinchains was succesfull in his attempt to interview Mane, maybe he can back this up?

Re: FINALIZED TITLE OF NEW WOLVERINE MOVIE- OTHER FILM DETAILS!!
by evulmievl 1 day ago (Thu Oct 18 2007 17:45:39)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tyler mane will not be back. i asked him on his myspace and he wrote back and said that he wasnt because they wanted to go with a different approach to the character. there loss because he was good as sabretooth. hes a great guy. not too many stars would take the time to write their fans back.
Source:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/board/thread/87810502

that's a good find there Retro... and I'm inclined to think it is true since we still have heard NOTHING from him or any official announcement, but in his defense... we haven't heard anything about anyone else either....

Well if that's the case I hope they're going for the short haired sadistic bastard. I'm just glad to hear Sabretooth's even in the movie still.

:eek: I had no idea Tyler played Myers in the new Halloween film

Its a shame he's not coming back, hes great for the role, all they need to do is write his character properly.

Whats his myspace page btw? :p

If this is true and he is not coming back that sucks! He was great and would be great again as Sabertooth, it is to bad.

So Tyler Mane wont be in the Wolverine film?

[thedude]That's a bummer, man. That's, uh, that's a bummer.[/thedude] :(

that's a good find there Retro... and I'm inclined to think it is true since we still have heard NOTHING from him or any official announcement, but in his defense... we haven't heard anything about anyone else either....
Yeah if they really wanted him back they would have asked him a long time ago.Both he and Ray Park are signed for two more x-men films. So all the director or producers needed to was phone him up and tell him when to report on set.
:eek: I had no idea Tyler played Myers in the new Halloween film

Its a shame he's not coming back, hes great for the role, all they need to do is write his character properly.

Whats his myspace page btw? :p
Exactly.

When did everyone suddenly become a Tyler Mane fan? I'm positive this was not the case during the last 5 years.

When did everyone suddenly become a Tyler Mane fan? I'm positive this was not the case during the last 5 years.

I think people are fans of continuity.

Since we found out about Wolverine everyone kept saying how they were hoping that Sabretooth would return but someone better than Mane would play him.

It's funny how things change.

I always thought Mane was cool as Sabertooth. It's not his fault that he was nothing but a runt for Magneto. Proberly written and with a nice sadistic smile, he could've been badass.

Or as wooden as Berry. ;)

I never had a problem with Tyler Mane in the role, I just had a problem with how they wrote his character. He was shown as some dumb lackey who could barely string a sentence together.

Where was the sick, sadistic Sabretooth we all know and er.....love eh?

I never had a problem with Tyler Mane in the role, I just had a problem with how they wrote his character. He was shown as some dumb lackey who could barely string a sentence together.

Where was the sick, sadistic Sabretooth we all know and er.....love eh?
Yea, give him more lines to talk

Does this mean we have to start a Sabretooth casting thread :D

I'll bet you that eventually someone will suggest HHH :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"