Endgame Valkyrie - Tessa Thompson

It's nice to get confirmation she's in Endgame. A lot if people are happy she survived the snap, I hope we see her again in the mcu after this.

It's nice to get confirmation she's in Endgame. A lot if people are happy she survived the snap, I hope we see her again in the mcu after this.
I expect one major death (Cap or Stark). Aside from that I don’t really see a need to kill off a bunch of heroes or for mass retirements. Let’s keep everyone who is alive and wants to continue.

LOL I don't know why anyone thought they'd introduce several popular new characters and then immediately kill them the very next movie.

Cause that's kind of what they did.

I know I'm in the minority but Valkyrie was a pretty meh character for me. I always imagined her as an Amazonian warrior and Tessa Thompson is a good actress but too short for the role.
I also found the scenes in "Thor: Ragnarok" where she is drunk cringeworthy.
Just my two cents.

Cause that's kind of what they did.

The only example that would count is Shuri, who is almost certainly going to be back by the end of the next movie. This poster was saying they hated Ragnarok and hoped the opening of Infinity War would just get rid of everything associated with the movie.

kf1qamjm1wo21.jpg

We better get an emotional reunion between the three.
Yeh i wonder how will be the interaction between Thor and Valkyrie the most.
And also what will King Thor do with the remaining asgardians.

Because we really don't know what happened at the begining of IW. We know that Valkyrie apparently took off with some of the asgardians... but how did that come about? I would guess that Valkyrie would have liked to stay behind and try to help Thor save their people... But at some point they figured out that the best course of action would be to probably take the children, elderly asgardians... out of there and leave behind only the ones fit enough to put up a fight in order to give the others an escaping chance.

Yeah I absolutely LOVED Infinity War but I think it may have been a mistake not to show exactly what happened on Thor’s ship. Because if you miss a line of dialogue there you just assume Thor and Hulk are the only ones who survived.

Much like Black Panther, I get the distinct sense the studio did not expect Ragnarok to be as popular as it ended up being while planning Infinity War.

Much like Black Panther, I get the distinct sense the studio did not expect Ragnarok to be as popular as it ended up being while planning Infinity War.
I think so too. We probably would have gotten Valkyrie, Korg and Miek(that's his name right?) in Infinity war.

Yeah I absolutely LOVED Infinity War but I think it may have been a mistake not to show exactly what happened on Thor’s ship. Because if you miss a line of dialogue there you just assume Thor and Hulk are the only ones who survived.
I would have loved to see a Xandar battle, Nova Corps and then the full attack by Thanos on Thor’s ship.

I think so too. We probably would have gotten Valkyrie, Korg and Miek(that's his name right?) in Infinity war.
Thank god we didnt have them in infinity war. Completely different tones. Thor himself was way better in infinity war. Those three would have been joking around constantly. Just like when they joked when asgard just got destroyed

I don't recall Valkyrie joking then, but Korg and Miek- yeah, I didn't like that moment. Didn't mind them before that moment.

Thank god we didnt have them in infinity war. Completely different tones. Thor himself was way better in infinity war. Those three would have been joking around constantly. Just like when they joked when asgard just got destroyed
Any character could work with any movie, the director just have to figure out how to use them to fit the tone he's setting for the movie. the gotg worked for infinity war, these characters could have worked too if the Russos wanted them.

The only one who joked when Asgard got destroyed was Korg. Valkyrie had some funny lines, but was far more of a straight woman (no pun intended) to Thor and Hulk's antics.

I'm glad to see her again, but I so wanna know how they'll remedy not even mentioning her at all in the last film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"