Vixen And Animal Man

manimal.jpg

I didn't mean "range" as in "what kinds of animals can he mimic". I meant "How far out can he reach"? There was no indication that it was a limitless reach. :huh: And if those sun-eaters had NOT been there, he'd be dead.

I hope they keep exploring his powers to clear this up.

the origin of animal man week 19 of 52. if those sun eaters were'nt there then he would syphon off on another animal. he can tap into the universe's morpogenetic field. so his reach is pretty damn limitless.

the origin of animal man week 19 of 52. if those sun eaters were'nt there then he would syphon off on another animal. he can tap into the universe's morpogenetic field. so his reach is pretty damn limitless.

He didn't have a lot of time. He almost bought the farm. I don't know........I need more proof.

i think you need to come to terms that animal man is just more powerful then vixen. he needed to tap into the upgrades the aliens gave him and now look at him, he's alot more powerful then before. and can now tap into any living animal in the universe whenever he wants. the proof is all there in the issues.

i think you need to come to terms that animal man is just more powerful then vixen. he needed to tap into the upgrades the aliens gave him and now look at him, he's alot more powerful then before. and can now tap into any living animal in the universe whenever he wants. the proof is all there in the issues.

I dig that he's got upgrades.....but
Having to reach out and grab an ability versus just thinking about one?? I can see Lex Luthor or some other egghead developing a device to block those waves he sends out. Still sounds like a potential achilles heel.

Vixen? She just thinks about it. What's faster than "thought"? Not much. If she ever gets a chance to meet a sun eater, watch out. :eek: :up:

i think you need to come to terms that animal man is just more powerful then vixen.

How do you know that? How do you know that Vixen couldn't tap into the abilities of a Sun-Eater? What makes you think that Buddy is more powerful then Mari?

Until JLA #5, we didn't know that she could mimic the abilities of humans, so what makes you think we've seen the full extent of her abilities?:huh:

http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=justiceleagueofamericavgy6.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=justiceleagueofamericavgx5.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=justiceleagueofamericavvs1.jpg

I think both of them suffer from some pretty dang "fluid" power levels, to be honest. Animal Man in Infinite Crisis was flying in space just fine and shooting lightning out of his face; a few weeks later in 52, he had trouble just finding anything useful for himself to do.

And oh Christ I LOVED MANIMAL. It was my favorite f'ing show when I was, uh, five.

Vixen has a vagina. Buddy has a penis.

Until JLA #5, we didn't know that she could mimic the abilities of humans, so what makes you think we have seen the full extent of her abilities?:huh:
Not just that.. we didnt know she could mimic dead animals (like Dinosaurs and stuff)

I dig that he's got upgrades.....but
Having to reach out and grab an ability versus just thinking about one?? I can see Lex Luthor or some other egghead developing a device to block those waves he sends out. Still sounds like a potential achilles heel.

Vixen? She just thinks about it. What's faster than "thought"? Not much. If she ever gets a chance to meet a sun eater, watch out. :eek: :up:

yeah i can also see lex luthor and other scientists developing the neurolizer that they used on black adam in week 46 of 52 to scramble her thoughts. so your point goes out the window. and animal man is connected consciously to the field he does'nt have to send out waves, so i don't know why your trying to bring in the thought of speed into this.

yeah i can also see lex luthor and other scientists developing the neurolizer that they used on black adam in week 46 of 52 to scramble her thoughts. so your point goes out the window. and animal man is connected consciously to the field he does'nt have to send out waves, so i don't know why your trying to bring in the thought of speed into this.

True. But Buddy does have to reach out. What do you think he was doing when found the suneater??

True. But Buddy does have to reach out. What do you think he was doing when found the suneater??

he has two methods of getting an animal's power reaching out or just simply tapping into the red, like he's done before.

I think both of them suffer from some pretty dang "fluid" power levels, to be honest. Animal Man in Infinite Crisis was flying in space just fine and shooting lightning out of his face; a few weeks.

Ture.

The question really needs to be asked...

"What could they do if Vixen and Animal Man put their minds to it."

Heck, a good writer could easily made them cosmic threats.

Didn't Vixen and Animal Man, along with some others with similar powers, create a whole new universe during Morrison's run?

he has two methods of getting an animal's power reaching out or just simply tapping into the red, like he's done before.

But doesn't "tapping into" simply mean to draw upon? It's just another way of saying the same thing. You must reach out in order "tap into" something.

Again....Vixen just thinks of it and......BLAM! :oldrazz:

vixen just thinking of it is tapping into it...
bet if buddy didnt just come back from the dead only to be left for dead by the sick bunch of sick yellow weirdos who could have just as easily woken him up and said "hey, we just revived you, take a minute, have some lemonade... ok well it was good saving your ass, be on your way" but instead opted to, and i cant stress this enough, LEAVE HIM FOR DEAD, he wouldnt have freaked out probably coulda tapped into what whatever animal he wanted just by thinking of it...

oh ya, i almost forgot...
blam

i cant believe i just stuck up for GAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"