WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 5 “On a Very Special Episode...” (spoilers)

What are the chances that Evan Peters is going to attempt the Sokovian accent at some point during this show?

Interesting question. I suppose we'll have to see. Do we think that he's going to around for the rest of the season? Or just "guest star" in the next episode (like a sitcom)?

What are the chances that Evan Peters is going to attempt the Sokovian accent at some point during this show?

I think he might have an idea of what's going on so if he does try the accent, it would only be to placate Wanda or something like that.

I think he might have an idea of what's going on so if he does try the accent, it would only be to placate Wanda or something like that.

I guess we don't even know if this Pietro is even from Sokovia.

Interesting question. I suppose we'll have to see. Do we think that he's going to around for the rest of the season? Or just "guest star" in the next episode (like a sitcom)?

Apparently he’s in more, but no more than one more episode. He’s in that farm scene which leaked, with vision, and Darcy? I suspect will come within the final few episodes.

Is that her own TikTok or something someone else made? Is she still on social media?

She had an Instagram account but she deleted it after she got a ton of hate for not posting anything about Chadwick when he died. People were accusing her of being a racist and everything.

It was totally crazy and disgusting given that she was visibly distraught in this video about him:

(She appears at 1:39)

But then again, I guess that's the internet for you!

That's the internet for you and it's best to not feed into the senseless hate. My hunch for episode 6 is Quicksilver will be acting different but we won't get a 100% answer on whether he's real or not.

Wouldn't it be amazing if the farm scene is Vision waking him up and he truly is from the multiverse? Which then Vision tells him to go find Magneto and Charles?!

I thought the picture that looked like farm location was just the location where the split is between realities. its just different from visions side.

You're probably right. Given how crazy so many of us are about the show, I am surprised no one has matched he hexagon map behind Darcy to places we have seen so far. The Wandavision conspiracy theorist in me wants that.

Hands down the best episode so far.
8.5 out of 10.

Cool stuff from SW when confronting Sword. I think Vision is still dead and she’s controlling him like everyone else... but her supposed recast brother. There’s something weirder going on there it feels like.

with all the Easter eggs being discovered and nods to other shows, has anyone mentioned the fact that the 80’s kitchen is the same as the premiere episode?

Could they stretch out the interesting parts of this show any more than they are already doing? I want to like this so bad and keep thinking "next episode".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"