WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 5 “On a Very Special Episode...” (spoilers)

Holyyyyy moly. I mean, I knew he was coming but for a quick second based on the hair, I thought it was going to be ATJ.

can we talk about how scary Wanda was when she exited the energy field?!?!

It was a small thing compared to the other stuff in the ep, but I really liked the way they've introduced the reality-altering facet of her abilities and the "Hexes." She'll definitely be called Scarlet Witch before the end.

This was another really good episode. It low key turned from an 80's comedy to an 80's prime time soap really fast, Aaron Spelling would've been proud LOL.

But jeez that whole revelation about Wanda stealing Vis's body, the kids and then Uncle Fox Pietro showing up. And I LOVED the whole Family Ties intro and song, and the gradual progression into Knots Landing/Dynasty with all the drama.

I still feel bad for Wanda for some reason.

Damn now I want the next Episode AGGHHHHHHh Oh well I can wait. And Now I am Suspcious of the Mailman

It was such a dark joke but did anyone else enjoy the Lagos paper towel commercial? Spilling blood but you didn't mean to? I was like...
2f695512c2dca73a2f68540770408148.gif

Holy F!

So is FoX-Men universe now semi-canon? Shouldn't be surprised I guess with Deadpool movie being announced.

well if the deadpool in the MCU stuff didn't already convince you, then today finally ends the theory that kevin feige doesn't let other universe's characters play in his sandbox. The floodgates have officially opened.

The scene where Wanda walked outside Westview was so intense
eek.gif

Looks like Agnes isn't fully aware on the endgame of this, or at least isn't aware of the extent of Wanda's abilities. Kathryn played that scene straight when she was holding the dead dog. "You can do that?" Sounds like she lost the husband, or maybe even children they might've had.

Now things are intensifying, Vision is breaking free from the illusion, the sitcom is getting less funny and more dramatic in the 90s similar to an episode of Full House.

The twins are accelerating at an alarming rate, was kinda jarring.

Wanda outside of Westview was definitely threatening

Vision argument with Wanda was intense, I almost expected a full fight reminiscent of civil war.

Evan Peters as Pietro appearance is a nice switch.

Last edited:
If they played Time in a bottle going into the credits, that might've been the only thing that could've made the ending more perfect than it was

Okay, so I saw the ending happening with the repeated references to brother, family, coming back from the dead and spoilers about EP but that was still a real "wow, they're going there" and just opened up a door way to the Fox Verse.

So lots going on this ep. Vision really breaking free of the illusion and calling Wanda on everything was amazing, Olsen and Bettany did such a great job with it.

Wanda stepping out of the Hex was a chills moment but I do believe her when she said she doesn't know how it started. She still isn't killing anyone, despite Heyward's attempts to kill her. Heyward was treating her as an out and out villain from the get go who basically pretended to be an Avenger and he didn't listen to Monica who revised her thoughts on Wanda's pain and grief or Woo or Darcy when they tried to object.

So Carol and Monica have had a falling out, possibly over Maria, I would imagine.

The kids and the dog were both really cute and the storylines are evolving with the decade even though the foundations of the WestviewWorld are beginning to crack hugely.

Agnes was breaking free of the sitcom plot and asking Wanda outright if she wants to redo the scene, yet unlike Norm she didn't seem upset. Either she was always playing along and is involved somehow - they didn't have her picture on the wall for a reason or she has other plans. Wanda didn't seem to do anything to her when she outright said it.

Damn now I want the next Episode AGGHHHHHHh Oh well I can wait. And Now I am Suspcious of the Mailman

Perhaps he's the big bad? Maybe his way of keeping tabs on the town and making sure his presence is always known. Unless I missed a scene in past episodes, but I don't remember him showing up before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"