• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 5 “On a Very Special Episode...” (spoilers)

I loved the meta of the cast addition at the end. When things on a show aren't going quite right, just introduce a previously unseen relative who's super hip and super cool coming in from out-of-town. Right down to the leather jacket and big city talk. Obviously that was all part of the character he's supposed to be portraying and not Pietro himself (although his Fox-verse persona is a bit of a wise cracking lovable jerk).

Also, “I know an aerospace engineer who’d be up to this challenge,” who’s Monica referring to?

Yeah, I don't really see bringing back Evan Peters just so it can be a winky meta reference to FoXmen fans. lol I mean, for real ...
There will definitelly be more to it.
The multiverse is coming. Is likely what it is.

Yep and he is probably under the same spell everyone else is. He seems to be playing the character pietro."

I agree.

Also, “I know an aerospace engineer who’d be up to this challenge,” who’s Monica referring to?

Rhodey?

But she hasnt had her accent in like the last 3 movies. Lol

serving reverse Storm teas lol. Thought it was explained Nat had taught her how to suppress it as to not blow her cover? I’m more concerned about her ever changing shades of hair. Soon she’ll just be Phoenix. Lizzie seems to have dyed it though :up:

Wanda seemed this episode to be more unsure of what was going on. Also Vision was very emotional at the end when he and Wanda were fighting which doesn't seem right for him, he's always even when emotional been very in control. Wanda doesn't seem to know exactly how this all began and that seemed genuine. and she seemed very surprised to see Evan Peters. In earlier episodes she did seem more in control whereas this episode it seems more like she has some control but not total control and maybe she and someone else are warring for control? Or that this place is something she's put there to protect people.

Where are the towns kids? there seemed a lot of talk about kids in the first episodes especially and then Wanda has them. Something is maybe using the kids or wants the kids as some kind of vessel? Maybe Wanda has put the neighbourhood kids somewhere to keep them safe? or maybe its linked to the line Agnes had about kids not being able to be controlled? They must be somewhere given a town of thousands can't have had no kids at all.

It was great to see Wanda going to get Vision. Hayward seems to be an utter idiot, also what were SWORD doing with Vision. They said his wish was not to be used as a weapon but they sure looked like they were doing something to him. Wanda maybe saved him and Hayward is manipulating the footage/situation. He sure looked ready to treat Wanda as a villain real quick, she didn't harm anyone outside which she easily could have done especially considering they had the missile for her and pointed guns at her.

Agnes still seems very suspect and might be the she Norm was referring to. Also Dotty is still a mystery. Things are really ramping up though, was a great episode.

Last edited:
The person who leaked the footage confirmed he uses his powers and is just Quicksliver. I’ve heard the exact same thing from a source. This truly is the start of the multiverse

I've seen the leaked footage from ep 6 and it further leads me to believe that's not simply Pietro from the X-men. Even if he uses his speed, I still think it's an imposter based on the way he acts and what he says in that leaked scene.

Perhaps he's the big bad? Maybe his way of keeping tabs on the town and making sure his presence is always known. Unless I missed a scene in past episodes, but I don't remember him showing up before.

He was in the first two episodes as well

But she hasnt had her accent in like the last 3 movies. Lol

serving reverse Storm teas lol. Thought it was explained Nat had taught her how to suppress it as to not blow her cover?

This. She never lost her accent but it did become more subtle over the course of the movies. She doesn't really sound that much different here than she did in Civil War.

I think Evan is playing Pietro from the FoXverse. We know that Marvel could only use QS once and that’s why he was killed off and Wanda in a limited role because of the Fox deal. Now that they have the rights back they are free to do a lot more. Let’s be real his wig from the X-Men movies were awful (LOL), I hated that they called him Peter and I feel like his version is popular as JK Simmon’s, JJ, so I can see why Marvel brought him back. We gotta admit Evan is very charismatic as Pietro definitely reminds of QS from XM:Evolution. Just from that small interaction I could see him and Elizabeth having great sibling chemistry.
My hope is that Evan stays on as Quicksilver. My geek theory is that maybe he left the X-Men and was just wondering around in his universe (which would explain why he wasn’t with Magneto in X1-3) and maybe he grows to love Wanda and feel for her loss and he agrees to stay in that universe as her brother...

The fact that he did show up shows that her powers are growing and the multiverse is slowly breaking down...possibly

I've seen the leaked footage from ep 6 and it further leads me to believe that's not simply Pietro from the X-men. Even if he uses his speed, I still think it's an imposter based on the way he acts and what he says in that leaked scene.

Fair enough. I Respect it, and your not alone I’ve seen many that share your perspective. :up:

We don’t have to wait much longer just a month of episodes and we’ll see what the outcome is.. I’ll happily delete my account if I’m wrong ha! :D

This was the best episode yet (and the longest one so far)! So much went on...loved the Full House-like intro and the sitcom parts. Glad we went back and forth between the sitcom and real world. Vision confronting Wanda at the end and then that surprise cameo reveal was crazy. Can’t believe this was only episode 5...I’m sure there will be more craziness in the next 4 episodes!

I seen alot of people think Evan Peters is mephisto or something in disguise as Quicksilver. and i think at some point people are gonna have to accept that he is just plucked from the multiverse to play her brother Quicksilver in Wanda's show (backed up by audio description). simple as that. if someone wanted to disguise themselves as quicksilver to trick her why would it be Evan Peters version?.

Its part of the multiverse stuff coming in the next 2 movies. Evan Peters is playing Quicksilver. and Quicksilver can be a dick/troll in both incarnations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"