Warner Animation planning a series of animated shorts... starting with Jonah Hex

Commentaries? Awesome! I've been missing these since they stopped recording them after Wonder Woman was released, so I am glad they are on the Shorts DVD at least and I hope this means they are coming back to the long form DC movies.

I really wanna know who has such a hard-on for Jonah Hex that they're continuing to push that character despite the devastation that was the movie?!

Other than that... cool.

I really wanna know who has such a hard-on for Jonah Hex that they're continuing to push that character despite the devastation that was the movie?!

Other than that... cool.

In defense for Jonah Hex, go see the DC Showcase animated short of the character, (AWESOME!!! :awesome: :hrt: And sadly, that 10mins. short gave more JUSTICE to Jonah Hex's character than the film can hope for, obviously...) which is based on 1 of the issues in the current run/series of comics, issue 19 to be exact, by justin gray and jimmy palmiotti. Also, read said series, Jonah Hex vol. 2 #1-50. :word: :awesome:

04.jpg

Jonah Hex movie WASTED opportunity... :csad:

But we @least have the Jonah Hex DC Showcase to make up for that and Thomas Jane should have gotten the part! He did audition for the role before it ultimately went to josh brolin and he got to voice the character instead. But seeing it had a VERY weak and mediocre final shooting script i'd be happy w/ the dc showcase JH short anyday. They should have sticked w/ the original script which is closer to the source material...

In defense for Jonah Hex, go see the DC Showcase animated short of the character, (AWESOME!!! :awesome: :hrt: And sadly, that 10mins. short gave more JUSTICE to Jonah Hex's character than the film can hope for, obviously...) which is based on 1 of the issues in the current run/series of comics, issue 19 to be exact, by justin gray and jimmy palmiotti. Also, read said series, Jonah Hex vol. 2 #1-50. :word: :awesome:

04.jpg

Jonah Hex movie WASTED opportunity... :csad:

But we @least have the Jonah Hex DC Showcase to make up for that and Thomas Jane should have gotten the part! He did audition for the role before it ultimately went to josh brolin and he got to voice the character instead. But seeing it had a VERY weak and mediocre final shooting script i'd be happy w/ the dc showcase JH short anyday. They should have sticked w/ the original script which is closer to the source material...

Yea, I will definitely check this out.
The DC Animated U seems to provide cooler shorts / animated features that stick to the source material closer than the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"