New "DC Universe" label from WHV - 13 animated films planned

Two words, three times: Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, WONDER WOMAN!

Wanna know why I said them three times? Because that's how many animated movies I want of her and her alone. That's right: I want a WONDER WOMAN ANIMATED TRILOGY!

I posted a thread about this, now its...somewhere. Anyway, I want a trilogy because let's face it: Wheldon is taking a long time to get the script done, and most likely the film will be on hold again, and this character is popular and strong in her own right and needs not just more media appearences under her name but more of herself in her own media.

I'll say aagin what I want these films to be: the first film would be based on Perez' relaunch of the character about the amazon's origin and her origin, leading to how the island was rejoined back into the rest of the world, and be a mother/daughter story of Hippolyta and Diana. The second one I would see would be based on Phil Jimenez's run but be rewritten (let me expalin first) to have the introduction of Donna Troy and be about an amazon civil war that leads to Hippolyta's death (thus ignoring Our Worlds at War and other superheroes). The third one would be based on the issues 195-217 of Rucka's run of Diana as the amazon ambassador, her book that sparks media attention, leading to the human villian and her picked in the fight between the Gods and their war.

Now if you don't like my idea for the second film, it could be instead a prequel of sorts where its Hippolyta as Wonder Woman in the '40s which her strength as a super powered woman sets the stage for the feminist movements later on. But if that's the case, for the third one: Hippolyta would have to be alive and not dead and Donna Troy would not be mentioned.

That's what I want.

I would like to see the Knightfall Trilogy brought in as a dtv. But I'd pay more money for a Year One, Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and Dark Knight Returns dtv. I'd pay Warner Bros. myself if they made those with Kevin Conroy returning as Batman. Since I can see no one else playing him. Bring back Conroy. He's Batman.

Kardoman said:
I hope that the Cartoon Network DON"T get to do the animation. We don't need anymore badly drewn Teen Titans.

Cartoon Network Studios never did the Teen Titans cartoon. Cartoon Network just simply aired the show that was originally meant for Kids WB.

It was Warner Bros. Animation with designs by Glen Murakami (who worked on Batman TAS, Superman TAS, TNBA, and Batman Beyond). Warner Bros. Animation is working on all of these DTVs.

Binker said:
Two words, three times: Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, WONDER WOMAN!

Wanna know why I said them three times? Because that's how many animated movies I want of her and her alone. That's right: I want a WONDER WOMAN ANIMATED TRILOGY!

A trilogy? Wow, that's original. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"