DC Animated Films - Best and Worst?

1.) The Dark Knight Returns(counting both 1 and 2 here)
2.) Batman: Under the Red Hood
3.) Superman: Doomsday
4.) Justice League: Doom
5.) Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
6.) Justice League: The New Frontier
7.) All-Star Superman
8.) Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
9.) Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
10.) Wonder Woman
11.) Batman: Year One
12.) Green Lantern: First Flight
13.) Superman vs The Elite
14.) Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
15.) Batman: Gotham Knight

Was wondering does these lists back-up WB's decision to concentrate on Batman and Superman for their features, as Green Lantern and Wonder Woman are usually bottom of these lists. Is this because of less popularity of the characters or the quality of those features already produced. Personally "First Flight" ranks very highly in my list.

First Flight ranks very highly on mine too Franny. I guess in some respects peoples favourites do tend to be Superman, Batman or JL stories so I guess you could say that maybe it does back it up however there's more of these involving the big two than any others so you could say it has an unfair advantage. I do wish they'd do some films with other characters but I don't see that happening. Tbh I'm wondering how long of a shelf life these films have they're gonna stop doing them one day.

I guess the only thing we can hope for involving other characters is they pop up in others films or a JL film. Tbh even if the just brought back the DC showcase shorts that'd be nice.

The DC Showcase was so useful to maintain other characters profiles. A lot of potential still in that concept.

Was wondering does these lists back-up WB's decision to concentrate on Batman and Superman for their features, as Green Lantern and Wonder Woman are usually bottom of these lists. Is this because of less popularity of the characters or the quality of those features already produced. Personally "First Flight" ranks very highly in my list.
I usually see Wonder Woman and First Flight towards the top of most people's list.

They're not as good as JLA: COTE or TDKR, obviously... But I'd say they're generally more well regarded than several movies staring Superman or Batman.

The DC Showcase was so useful to maintain other characters profiles. A lot of potential still in that concept.

I know and I didn't even mid if they sacrificed ten minutes of the main movie, I just wish we could get more of these.

I wouldn't mind either if they would sacrifice 10 mins of the main feature either. Depending on what story has to be told. We think alike BH/HHH. Wonder we share other similar interests, as it's funny that sometimes folks who like the same thing' happen to share other interests as well.

Maybe you two should go out on a date.

I wouldn't mind either if they would sacrifice 10 mins of the main feature either. Depending on what story has to be told. We think alike BH/HHH. Wonder we share other similar interests, as it's funny that sometimes folks who like the same thing' happen to share other interests as well.

:up: go on then what else do you like? :oldrazz:

Maybe you two should go out on a date.

Sorry to rain on a possible SHH romance but I'm getting married next year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back