Watching X2 again, I could cry!

gambitfire said:
I agree that's very true even with the low budge Singer could of made them feel more like a family, Atleast i think he came closer than Ratner.

Looking at SR the Clark and Lois relationship also lacked tenderness.

I think it's something Singer forgets but nonethe less i still believe he touched upon it better than Ratner and company did.

You guys do know there is an X2 deleted scene were Jean and Storm have a brief discussion about Logan dont you.

flavio_lebeau said:
I totally agree with that. All my expectation was to have a good movie in my hands, nothing more. Even if Cyclops died, or Rogue took the cure, or Phoenix was treated like ****, whatever, if the story was good, I'd be more than happy. But it seems to be impossible and unrealistic to make a good movie. :rolleyes:

Exactly, we wouldnt be *****ing about all the faults in the movie if it were good enough to make us ignore or forget them, which X1 and 2 were.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I agree with The Guard. In no way does X-Men: The Last Stand compare to Return of the King, or any Lord of the Rings film in terms of overall epic and emotion (X-Men nor X2 were anywhere near those levels either).

However, there are glimpses of X-Men: The Last Stand that are just as impactful to me as some moments of Return of the King. On the whole? No. Not even close. But there are moments.

This film was just as emotional as X-Men or X2. It has some of the most emotionally powerful moments in the trilogy.

No NOTHING in X3 compares to anything in LOTR, LOTR ****s all over X3 AND X1, but parts of X2 do reach the LOTR standard IMO. Like the opening and ending and Magneto's prison escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"