Weeknd

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about the hills (maybe I do), but I'm just obsessing over this song. Everything from the mastery, to how dark it is, especially with the music video adding to it.

Man does a looot of drugs and I feel like maybe he was on drugs when he made the song. And the song sounds so incredible when you're on drugs. I feel like it has literally been stuck in my head overnight.

55373da74a3f99652d5439a4209cf954.333x178x66.gif

Really didn't like the hits from his previous album (didn't listen to the album), but I've listen to the new one. It's decent and has a couple of great songs. For some reason I don't find him annoying anymore as I did in his last era.

Really didn't like the hits from his previous album (didn't listen to the album), but I've listen to the new one. It's decent and has a couple of great songs. For some reason I don't find him annoying anymore as I did in his last era.

Maybe it's because of the change in hairstyle? :hehe:

I prefer the dark, hazy sound of his earlier music.
Either way, I do love his artistry; he has a solidified spot in my music library.

I prefer the dark, hazy sound of his earlier music.
Either way, I do love his artistry; he has a solidified spot in my music library.

Yea I prefer his more atmospheric sounds. House of Baloons is fantastic and unique.

But his newer stuff is good. It's more poppy and "club banger-y" but it's brought him success so good luck to him.

there's a music video for Reminder, which is easily the best song on that album

I defo agree with wendy williams that he should not have changed his hairstyle so soon. We don't know him well enough!

some people think that his relationship with selena is just for publicity. umm i don't think it's fake

Listened to the album right at 12 last night. Sorry to my neighbors

On first listen, it's pretty good. The first bit reminds me of my thoughts on Kiss Land. No bad songs at all but not that many memorable tracks. A little bit same-y.
Then Heartless hits and you get some more memorable tracks. Not that I need all bangers when it comes to Weeknd. It's just that on this album all the memorable tracks are the bangers. Although I don't think Heartless fits on this album at all in terms of subject matter

With all the videos and the character he made, I wish this album was different and less of a break up album.
But overall, on first listen, it was pretty good

Listened to the album right at 12 last night. Sorry to my neighbors

On first listen, it's pretty good. The first bit reminds me of my thoughts on Kiss Land. No bad songs at all but not that many memorable tracks. A little bit same-y.
Then Heartless hits and you get some more memorable tracks. Not that I need all bangers when it comes to Weeknd. It's just that on this album all the memorable tracks are the bangers. Although I don't think Heartless fits on this album at all in terms of subject matter

With all the videos and the character he made, I wish this album was different and less of a break up album.
But overall, on first listen, it was pretty good
Interesting feedback...I'm never really a fan of samey-track albums, they always feel like filler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"