Weeknd

Just saw that Oneohtrix Point Never is producing this, that explains a lot.

1. Dawn FM
  2. Gasoline
  3. How Do I Make You Love Me?
  4. Take My Breath
  5. Sacrifice
  6. A Tale by Quincy
  7. Out of Time
  8. Here We Go... Again
  9. Best Friends
  10. Is There Someone Else?
  11. Starry Eyes
  12. Every Angel Is Terrifying
  13. Don't Break My Heart
  14. I Heard You're Married
  15. Less Than Zero
  16. Phantom Regret by Jim

This album is freaking great. I listened to it earlier today and I’m in love lol. Now to be honest I haven’t fully listened to a Weekend album since the Balloons trilogy and the reason I was hyped for this is because of Oneohtrix Point Never an electric music artist who I am a fan of worked on this album.

Now they did a colloab on OPN last album which also had a fake radio station concept. They also were on the same film project Uncut Gems. Anyway yeah this album will be in heavy rotation and I can’t wait to see what The Weekend comes up with next.

Here’s Oneohtrix Point Never’s and the Weeked’s collob. You hear the influence on Dawn FM.

Swedish House Mafia co-produced Sacrifice and How Do I Make You Love Me? on the new album -- both songs great. They also released a Sacrifice remix by SHM that is fire.

The longer version on Apple Music or Spotify is better.

I'm not really a fan of music videos that are just montages, but I've had this song on repeat for 5 days now

I don't know what it is about the hills (maybe I do), but I'm just obsessing over this song. Everything from the mastery, to how dark it is, especially with the music video adding to it.

Man does a looot of drugs and I feel like maybe he was on drugs when he made the song. And the song sounds so incredible when you're on drugs. I feel like it has literally been stuck in my head overnight.

55373da74a3f99652d5439a4209cf954.333x178x66.gif
songs amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"