Riverdale Welcome to Riverdale: General Discussion

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score

Riverdale premieres on the CW Thursday, January 26th at 8/7C.

Why you should watch "Riverdale"...

Last edited:
This has been getting really good reviews. I hope it's going to be a hit ratings wise.

CnwT6pvVMAABQ8k.jpg

i grew up on Archie comics. Twin Peaks was also part of my childhood. combining them is kind of a scary thought, but im willing to try that out....

-- HOWEVER, this whole OC / Gossip Girl / teenage intrigue crapfest im not a fan of (and yeah im of the 90210 generation so i know how crappy it can get xD ) thats the main thing thats kept me on this side of skepticism. i've been waiting for a live action Archie rendering for a very long time, and im a bit disappointment that they didnt go for the humor angle, which is the strength of the franchise.

I liked it, it's a interesting take on some classic characters. I want to see where it goes for a little longer before I'm sold.

for those of us who arent a fan of young Ms Grundy, looks like Ep4 will finally explain the why and give some much needed peace :woot: hopefully

[YT]jJgDdNoHFuw[/YT]

What have the ratings been like for this show post episode 1?

So without spoilers, this is essentially Archie meets Twin Peaks, right?

as the series progresses it seems to me more and more that the parents are the messed up charries and that the kids are the sane ones :woot:

I'm actually starting to wonder if Alice and Hermione were Fred's Betty and Veronica.

I can't be the only one that thinks Cheryl Blossom is so hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"