Riverdale Welcome to Riverdale: General Discussion

Going supernatural this season??

Its back and gloriously bonkers and awful as it is at its best. :atp:

This show is so much better this way then if it was trying to be good.

Seeing penelope Ann miller gave me adventures in babysitting flashbacks.

I bet that sam fender song 'dead boys' features in an episode of Riverdale this season. The track sounds like it would feature on a Riverdale playlist

I really enjoyed the season 3 opener... completely bonkers, but fun.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/riverdale-flashback-episode-photos.html

15-riverdale-1.w700.h467.jpg

15-riverdale-2.w700.h467.jpg

15-riverdale-3.w700.h467.jpg

"End Apartheid" is written by lipstick in the mirror.

Basically actors of the main 4 plus Josie and Cheryl play their parents in the 90s. Episode airs November 7th.

You'll fly too seemed like a nod to IT's you'll float too.

My theory is the cult mom and sister blossom are part of are behind the creepy suicide game

Veronica is basically Catwoman at this point. I love it.

So, what grade are the characters in at this point? Just wondering if they will deliberately slow down the school year or have some seasons take place during the summer, that kind of thing.
Does Riverdale have a nearby university? If the gang gets edged toward graduation, they'll still need a school setting.. (and besides Moose, I don't see anybody getting held back..)

The Sabrina crossover is real.
I thought so too.
Until I read NY Times last week had an article/interview with Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa show-runner of Riverdale and Sabrina, said he'd envisioned the Sabrina character as a way to close out the new season, (which this season definitely seems like it wanted to set up for), but in the end realized she should be her own show.
Which is what we got.
So while this seasons of Riverdale hints at supernatural (they intentionally toned it down), and only has the remnants of a setup to intro Sabrina, in the end is not being used as a vehicle for that.
As we know they just went ahead and launched her in her own show.
She could still appear at some point, at least a crossover would seams inevitable.

Last edited:
Great hearing "The Ballad of Paladin" from HAVE GUN, WILL TRAVEL playing at the end of the last episode.

Archie and Jughead visit the Kent's farm!

This season has been pretty good imo.

Okay so I've never taken acid, but honestly watching last nights episode, I was beginning to understand what it felt like. What was that? This show has always been pretty out there, but that episode just went nuts. It was so so so bad.

Yeah, the quality of the show is shocking these days. Don't know how long I'll be sticking with it.

I feel like they're veering more into literal Archie Comics territory with the bizzare ****.

Daddy in the same cell as Hannibal Lecter??

This show has just gotten nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"