Homecoming What About The Title (And The Sequel)

If we want to be hip, cool and trendy and differintiate from the others while maintaining it's the first it's simple we call it

"SP1DER-MAN!"

Eh? Eh? Or some bad spelling like Terminator Genisys. So maybe "SPYDER-MAN!"

z371wQu.jpg

I'm also ok with the subtitles paying homage to the 90s show :up:

CuWsJ3b.jpg

Last edited:
They could name it Ultimate Spider-Man. But they'll have to make it live up to the terms Ultimate. ;)

Two titles I definitely DO NOT want are Ultimate Spider-Man or Spider-Man: Brand New Day! :cmad:

My preference would be Amazing Spider-Man, but Sony already ruined that.

I'd go Spectacular Spider-Man (and hope they take inspiration from the toon).

But, I'd actually like it if they'd go with Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! :woot:

Your Friendly Neighborhood would be a bit too long imo. And then they can't really do subititles cause that'd make it longer. And number look weird by that.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man 2, 3, 4, etc.

But me being the incredibly passive and calm person I am, I wouldn't have a problem if they did go with one of the more unexpected titles like that.

They're gonna probably come up with something original for the font. Not just rehash some cartoon font.

I still want "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man" as the title.

They're gonna probably come up with something original for the font. Not just rehash some cartoon font.

It's not just been some cartoon font
Sensational_Spider-Man_0.jpg
And it's much better than some generic font :shrug:

with the whole title things either it will end up the spectacular spider-man, then sequels be numbered like how ironman series went. Or it likely be Spider-man: (Subtitle here) for each film. And either the subtitle plays off a spidey theme, or title of famous story. I cant wait to see what we get for title.

Last edited:
I still think they'll go with something new and original

its more likely either spiderman and subtitle or take one of the other comic titles like web of, spectactular, peter parker/spider-man, etc......

I like this... It's nostalgic for me so I'm biased.

z371wQu.jpg

Good burn, I remember watching reruns of TAS. It was a great series despite the obvious censorship where he can't hit anyone.

Ya they got censored so bad with that show. Apidey never threw a punch that hit a villain. Sinister six couldn't be called sinister six. But xmen. At same time same maker and same network was able to call mr. Sinister mr. Sinister. Let alone various changes ake to some villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"