Homecoming Spider-Man in Civil War Discussion|Reactions|Spoilers

LizardMan07

Eaten by Lizards
Reaction score
There's a civil war thread for this but given people are going to spoil the movie in the general discussion thread regardless I'd hope this thread can mitigate that somewhat. This board is the Spider-Man main board by proxy, and the general discussion thread is by far the most popular.

The film has opened up to the GA now and we'll start seeing spoilers rushing in at a rapid pace. It's also an opportunity to hear from fellow board members how they feel about the new spidey, since a few have already seen the film.

I'd still recommend tagging any non-Spider-Man related spoilers just because of the thread title but hey, I'm not your boss. Do what you want

Last edited:
Boom, here we go. I've read that Peter has bern trying to make moving eyes to control his senses

Last edited:
Okay. Somebody gimme all them Spidey spoilers.
All of them.

Apparently we only see Spideys proto suit on a youtube clip.

Spidey beats the hell out of Cap.

Spidey cannot shut up and talks throught the course of battle.

Tony tracks down Peter and finds out his identity and hooks him up with the new suit.

Unfortunately i'm hearing that Spidey somehow loses to Cap. Bull ****ing ****. :facepalm:

Maybe Cap takes advantage of Peters motor mouth and cockiness to catch him offgaurd. I mean even with the Spise Sense Peter been caught offgaurd before.

Maybe Cap takes advantage of Peters motor mouth and cockiness to catch him offgaurd. I mean even with the Spise Sense Peter been caught offgaurd before.

It's more of Spidey just being very inexperienced.

Nah, Spidey's been active for 6 months, he should have a decent handle on his powers.

Why, harry, why?? Why u want all da spoilerz?

giphy.gif

Cap's one the best fighters in the Marvel universe. If he can fight Iron Man with just a shield and his bare hands, take hits from Ultron and Thor, and fight off entire squads of highly trained SHIELD soldiers, then he can handle a 15 year old in tights.

There's a reason he leads Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Boom, here we go. I've read that Peter has bern trying to make moving eyes to control his senses
Not true, he says his powers make all his senses very sensitive so he uses goggles to focus. That's the implied idea behind the moving eyes.
Unfortunately i'm hearing that Spidey somehow loses to Cap. Bull ****ing ****. :facepalm:
He doesn't really lose...
:hmm:
Anybody got a description of it?
It's spidey swinging around in his proto suit and then spidey stopping a car from hitting a bus
Can somebody describe the fight?

To be honest I don't remember exact details because there's so much to take in on that fight but spidey is definitely an inexperienced fighter.. He doesn't really lose per say, cap puts him in a position where he can't move. Let's just say that everything spider-man does in that fight is extremely satisfying and he does kick alot of ass. He wrecks Bucky and Falcon.

Thanks.
But I meant a description of the proto suit. :p

Do you get a good look at it?

Ahh my bad!
we don't really get a good look at it tbh. It has black goggles so it's actually pretty reminiscent of all those fan art proto suits. I think it was a red zentai suit with a blue sleeveless hoodie and goggles. But like I said, we don't really get a good look at it.

How does spidey' suit look in action?

Does it still look like it did on that first YouTube trailer?

Ahh my bad!
we don't really get a good look at it tbh. It has black goggles so it's actually pretty reminiscent of all those fan art proto suits. I think it was a red zentai suit with a blue sleeveless hoodie and goggles. But like I said, we don't really get a good look at it.
Thanks!
Sounds a bit like
scarlet spider
:woot:

How does spidey' suit look in action?

Does it still look like it did on that first YouTube trailer?

I mean it looks great imo, but yeah you can tell it's cgi. I think that all those scenes were dubbed except for one where you see Tom's face. So basically they filmed it without Tom since he wasn't hired yet and so alot of it is completely cgi. I could be wrong though. Either way, the suit is absolute sex, it seriously looks like it jumped right off the page in action.

Is there much web swinging and how is it? I only ask because it's at the airport with open sky above.

Wait, do we see Peter unmasked?
sort of. At the end of the fight he gets wrecked by Giant Man and he's laying in pain with his mask half off. He puts it back on right away and no one sees him but tony.
Is there much web swinging and how is it? I only ask because it's at the airport with open sky above.
There is some when he fights bucky and falcon inside the airport building and there's a little bit outside too.
He does this at one point:
2w67029.jpg
And also Harry his hair looks fine. It's nothing like that picture. Not only that but
he made his own webbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"