Homecoming Spider-Man in Civil War Discussion|Reactions|Spoilers

i wouldn't mind knowing if spidey's eyes get wider than they are at their widest in the trailer? :3

Please tell me that if he does have a theme, it's Radioactive Spider-Blood.
R5qVG_f-maxage-0.gif

Do we get to see his spider-sense?
Not explicitly if I'm remembering correctly. Peter does say that when he got his powers everything became more sensitive and he needs his goggles to focus. I'm guessing that was supposed to be his spider sense.
Someone please tell me if Spidey has his own theme in the movie.
justin-timberlake.gif
Not that I remember.
i wouldn't mind knowing if spidey's eyes get wider than they are at their widest in the trailer? :3
I think they do actually. It's like his surprised emotion.

That's awesome!!! :D Perfect for delivering lines.

OMG Spidey was easily the best part about this movie! Loved his quipping, loved they way he fought and sometimes failed. Loved Tom's short but on point performance as Peter! The only thing they need to work on is the suit. You could really tell it's CGI.

OMG Spidey was easily the best part about this movie! Loved his quipping, loved they way he fought and sometimes failed. Loved Tom's short but on point performance as Peter! The only thing they need to work on is the suit. You could really tell it's CGI.

That's what I keep hearing! Glad you liked it though!

What was your favourite part? :D

Is there a lot of wall crawling, or is it more swinging than anything else? That's what i didn't really like about the other movies. They focused more on him swinging around. I'm curious to know/see how he moves while crawling on surfaces.....

Raimi's Spidey was CGI, and still is best Spidey on screen ever seen. (Until I see Civil War I hope). If this wasnt problem 15 years ago, I dont see why would be potential problem now. Spidey was always supernatural guy between rest of MCU characters

Last edited:
Is there a lot of wall crawling, or is it more swinging than anything else? That's what i didn't really like about the other movies. They focused more on him swinging around. I'm curious to know/see how he moves while crawling on surfaces.....
you see alot of crawling and it's kinda exaggerated to where it's kinda creepy. It looks really dope when he crawls around actually.
How would you guys rate Spider-Man in the movie?
11/10

Who are the characters Spidey interact with? Besides Cap, Tony and aunt May.

Apparently we only see Spideys proto suit on a youtube clip.

Spidey beats the hell out of Cap

Spidey cannot shut up and talks throught the course of battle.

Tony tracks down Peter and finds out his identity and hooks him up with the new suit.

Am I the only one who is disappointed by this? With all of the love that Spider-Man is getting in a CAPTAIN AMERICA film, I was ready to see him get his ass kicked

If Spider Man steals the show in Civil War then it looks like Homecoming may be a hit come 2017

she doesn't

thanks.

you've seen CW?

if so, do we get to see Peter using any of his Spidey abilities as Peter, outside of costume?

also, do they offer any insight as to how Spidey's powers work? for example, how does he stick to walls ( electro static cling vs hairy finger claws )?

thanks.

you've seen CW?

if so, do we get to see Peter using any of his Spidey abilities as Peter, outside of costume?

also, do they offer any insight as to how Spidey's powers work? for example, how does he stick to walls ( electro static cling vs hairy finger claws )?

To answer your first question, yes he has. Been answering questions all day.

Does any sort of music play when Spidey appears (in the airport scene) or is it completely silent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"