Homecoming Spider-Man in Civil War Discussion|Reactions|Spoilers

That joke tells me he is not classic geek outcast. He is nerd, but science nerd. What makes him outcast is fact he interested in things not many people are. And there are couple facts what back my theory up. This one and him actually collecting/recyling old garbage technology. I dont see reason why Peter would be SW fan. He would likely seen it, but making him be guy who is part of fandom I dont know. I have friends who watched Star Wars but didnt became part of whole hype about SW. It didnt change them lives and they can actually live without them. Hell I am one of them. And let's not forget this is kid born and raised in 00's. Not sure how much today's teens care about old movies at all. .

I hear you about younger people not likely older movies. I was born in 1989 and I don't like a lot of movies before that time but with that said we are talking about star wars hear and I loved the old star wars and I am sure there are other people like that.

hey everybody I actually didn't catch the end credit scenes with Spiderman can anybody tell me what happened?

May came into Peter's bedroom. He was looking at something secretively and fiddling with his webshooter. He tried to hide it. She left him to his activities. He fiddled with his webshooter some more and then projected something onto the ceiling.

hey everybody I actually didn't catch the end credit scenes with Spiderman can anybody tell me what happened?

The scene starts with Peter on his bed playing with his webshooters complaining about how itchy they are. From the living room, Aunt May questions him about his black eye and asks who was it that hit him. Peter says some guy named Steve. She responds with "Steve? From 12-C? With the overbite?" Peter assures her that she doesn't know him and that he's from Brooklyn. Just as he says this, a blinding red light shoots out of his webshooter and hits the ceiling. Aunt May walks into his room and he's forced to hide it under a pillow. Peter and May have a little fun convo here where Peter references Giant-Man and puts an ice pack on his face. Aunt May eventually leaves his room and it ends with us panning up to the ceiling where the red light shines, revealing a HUGE Spidey signal/interface.

We go to a black screen and a text pops up that reads: "Spider-Man will return"

For those saying that it's the best Spider-Man's take in live action and those agreeing with me that it's SSM's Peter brought to life...

I told you so. :oldrazz:

Watched Civil War finally, and he was good. I wouldn't say he was great, but he's probably the best cinematic Peter Parker both in and out of the costume that we've got so far. He was exactly what I hoped Garfield's would be (and unfortunately wasn't), and even more.

Spidey is finally back, and with a very crappy pc. :awesome:

13226950_10153529972907344_1132083877477708031_n.jpg

Watched Civil War finally, and he was good. I wouldn't say he was great, but he's probably the best cinematic Peter Parker both in and out of the costume that we've got so far. He was exactly what I hoped Garfield's would be (and unfortunately wasn't), and even more.

Spidey is finally back, and with a very crappy pc. :awesome:

So why wouldn't you say he was great then?

Because we've seen so little of him. What we got in CW was an appetizer, I'm waiting to see how they handle him and his world in the solo film before making my final judgement. Just imho, of course.

Last edited:
I do believe people that consider this Spider-Man/Peter Parker to be 'definitive' are getting too ahead of themselves.

He was good, dare I say really good, but you should wait 'til Homecoming to see if this viewpoint is accurate to you or not.

I do believe people that consider this Spider-Man/Peter Parker to be 'definitive' are getting too ahead of themselves.

He was good, dare I say really good, but you should wait 'til Homecoming to see if this viewpoint is accurate to you or not.

Boom.

I LOVED the Spider-Man in this film. Loved, loved, LOVED him. But it was 20 minutes. He could have only 20 good minutes in him (God forbid). Homecoming will tell us for sure just how good this rendition of Spider-Man really is.

But something tells me it won't disappoint.

Between both Peter Parker scenes (Tony and after credits) and the airport fight, that was only 9 minutes????

My Lord, that was a great 9 minutes.

Yeah, there was about 5 minutes of Peter and 4 minutes of Spidey.

But he was going to be in it for 25 minutes! :o

"Spider-Man is gonna be a main character and his spider sense will make it so nobody ever lands a hit on him ever!:o"

Though honestly I have to give it to the trailers and TV spots for not overselling his part as more than it was. So big kudos there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"