Homecoming Spider-Man in Civil War Discussion|Reactions|Spoilers

sort of. At the end of the fight he gets wrecked by Giant Man and he's laying in pain with his mask half off. He puts it back on right away and no one sees him but tony.

There is some when he fights bucky and falcon inside the airport building and there's a little bit outside too.
He does this at one point:
2w67029.jpg
And also Harry his hair looks fine. It's nothing like that picture. Not only that but
he made his own webbing
It isn't? What would you compare his hair to? Like, what kinda style?

And oh my God, i'm so ****ing READY!!!!!! :woot: :woot: Classic Spidey poses come at me! Brilliant Peter come at me!

I appreciate these answers, man, :up:

And is true that this Peter is a nerdy/geeky unlike Garfield?

So Marvel nailed both Peter and Spider-Man in just two scenes. Why am I not surprised.
What's the last shot we see him in?

I wouldn't mind knowing some stuff about:

- strength / offensive moves in fights - is spidey strong, and does he fight overly defensively like in tasm2 with very few offensive attacks? im hoping he fights more like in TSSM / Raimi films

- what's the deal with "hey everyone" - i feel like it is dubbed for the trailer and he says something else when he lands with his shield. dont wanna know what he says, just if it's different to hey everyone / if it plays better.

thanks in advance!

So Marvel nailed both Peter and Spider-Man in just two scenes. Why am I not surprised.
What's the last shot we see him in?
it's after the airport fight, spidey gets wrecked by giant man and he's laying on the floor in pain. Tony tells him he's done and it's time for him to go home.
I wouldn't mind knowing some stuff about:

- strength / offensive moves in fights - is spidey strong, and does he fight overly defensively like in tasm2 with very few offensive attacks? im hoping he fights more like in TSSM / Raimi films
Spidey is very strong, they show him stopping a moving car mid-air right off the bat. He also stops Winter Soldier's punch like nothing. And he's more of an offensive fighter if I recall correctly. He used his webbing alot too.

awesome

i feel like the webb movies made him too defensive. raimi spider-man knew how to bring the offense, ditto tssm cartoon. and heck, i think ultimate comics spider-man is the most aggressive of all.

Spidey is very strong, they show him stopping a moving car mid-air right off the bat. He also stops Winter Soldier's punch like nothing. And he's more of an offensive fighter if I recall correctly. He used his webbing alot too.
friday-damn-gif.gif

and do you remember Spidey's theme in the movie? was it a remix of the 60s theme?

awesome

i feel like the webb movies made him too defensive. raimi spider-man knew how to bring the offense, ditto tssm cartoon. and heck, i think ultimate comics spider-man is the most aggressive of all.

actually he pretty much mops the floor with winter soldier and falcon so he gets pretty aggressive at one point. There's just so much in that scene that it's hard to remember it all but spidey's action doesn't disappoint. That whole scene is nothing but a crowd-pleaser.
friday-damn-gif.gif

and do you remember Spidey's theme in the movie? was it a remix of the 60s theme?
I don't think he had a theme in this.. if he did it wasn't the 60's theme

Something that I think would be better to know going in is that Spidey's suit is pretty much all cgi. It was a little off putting to me at first.

I'd like to know if he ever replaces his web fluid cartridges.

Spidey sounds amazing cant wait to see it in action.

Dope little tidbit I just remembered
Peter walks around with his webshooters on under his sleeves

Oooh, nice callback to comics and cartoons.

Do we get to see his spider-sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"