Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. what are you doing to pass the time?

EarthShaker

Civilian
Reaction score
now that its 3 months to september, what are you doing to pass the time

Me just finished watching all 4 seasons of the 4400. (good show) got cancelled due to the writes guild strike a few years ago.

watching DS9 and ST:VOY random episodes

and random episodes of AOS.

ALso i really hope they make an android game of AOS.

G'day,

Something time tested and has changed the world. Read books.

Ralph

To me, keeping a television schedule is a lot of work and responsibility (which is why so many people are stopping that and switching to just Netflix and/or Hulu). I'm happy to watch it when it airs because I enjoy being a part of the moment watching it for the first time with everyone else. But I'll spend my summer not paying attention to schedules and just doing whatever I feel like to pass the time.

I'm re-watching all phase 2 movies and shows, including AoS and DD, in order.

Penny Dreadful, Game Of Thrones and True Detective fill my schedule until season 9 of Dr Who starts in August

Not Marvel related, but in lieu of AOS I'm probably going on a Netflix binge consisting of The Clone Wars (first time watching), Orange is the New Black, and possibly watching Daredevil again. Other than that, Jurassic World and Ant-Man will have to satiate me till AOS Season 3.

i follow Chloe bennet on twitter.. she recently went to china, to do some coca cola ads

Making Shield stuff, watching the other Movies like Ant-man

ABC needs another Marvel mini series for the summer - maybe:

the Adventures of Sif and the warriors three
Blade
Punisher
Ghost rider
maybe a secret Kree invasion storyline

lol I thought you typed, "ADVENTURE TIME with Sif and the Warriors Three" lol

Or they should time the release of a Netflix series with the between season AOS break.

i have yet to start DD

Just binge-watched it this week. Deserves all the praise it's gotten. (And that's coming from a guy who always ranked DD in his top 10 dumbest superheroes ever.)

Penny Dreadful, Game Of Thrones and True Detective fill my schedule until season 9 of Dr Who starts in August

Anyone who hasn't watched DD yet should check it out.

As for Dr Who don't you mean Clara Who? Seriously I am sick of her. Got all excited they were finally getting rid of her last season but no. The Dr had better step up and start being the Dr. I am sick of her figuring everything out and coming to the rescue while he fumbles around like an idiot.

And give us some more Torchwood.

Now that I'm a new Netflix user (thanks to DD), I've gone back and watched Alphas. Very enjoyable show, and, I think, something not unlike what s3 of AoS could be, in that you'd have a group of powered people investigating cases involving other powered people, and all hinting towards an upcoming war.

Now that I'm a new Netflix user (thanks to DD), I've gone back and watched Alphas. Very enjoyable show, and, I think, something not unlike what s3 of AoS could be, in that you'd have a group of powered people investigating cases involving other powered people, and all hinting towards an upcoming war.

Alphas was a light weight X-Men

Which is the same claim people have made of Inhumans. #Itsallconnected
Alphas, like Mutant X was "grounded" - theres no reason the inhumans can't be as powerful or more powerful than the X-Men.
Right now the x-men have a deeper mythology but that can change .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"