• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. what are you doing to pass the time?

EarthShaker

Civilian
Reaction score
now that its 3 months to september, what are you doing to pass the time

Me just finished watching all 4 seasons of the 4400. (good show) got cancelled due to the writes guild strike a few years ago.

watching DS9 and ST:VOY random episodes

and random episodes of AOS.

ALso i really hope they make an android game of AOS.

G'day,

Something time tested and has changed the world. Read books.

Ralph

To me, keeping a television schedule is a lot of work and responsibility (which is why so many people are stopping that and switching to just Netflix and/or Hulu). I'm happy to watch it when it airs because I enjoy being a part of the moment watching it for the first time with everyone else. But I'll spend my summer not paying attention to schedules and just doing whatever I feel like to pass the time.

I'm re-watching all phase 2 movies and shows, including AoS and DD, in order.

Penny Dreadful, Game Of Thrones and True Detective fill my schedule until season 9 of Dr Who starts in August

Not Marvel related, but in lieu of AOS I'm probably going on a Netflix binge consisting of The Clone Wars (first time watching), Orange is the New Black, and possibly watching Daredevil again. Other than that, Jurassic World and Ant-Man will have to satiate me till AOS Season 3.

i follow Chloe bennet on twitter.. she recently went to china, to do some coca cola ads

Making Shield stuff, watching the other Movies like Ant-man

ABC needs another Marvel mini series for the summer - maybe:

the Adventures of Sif and the warriors three
Blade
Punisher
Ghost rider
maybe a secret Kree invasion storyline

lol I thought you typed, "ADVENTURE TIME with Sif and the Warriors Three" lol

Or they should time the release of a Netflix series with the between season AOS break.

i have yet to start DD

Just binge-watched it this week. Deserves all the praise it's gotten. (And that's coming from a guy who always ranked DD in his top 10 dumbest superheroes ever.)

Penny Dreadful, Game Of Thrones and True Detective fill my schedule until season 9 of Dr Who starts in August

Anyone who hasn't watched DD yet should check it out.

As for Dr Who don't you mean Clara Who? Seriously I am sick of her. Got all excited they were finally getting rid of her last season but no. The Dr had better step up and start being the Dr. I am sick of her figuring everything out and coming to the rescue while he fumbles around like an idiot.

And give us some more Torchwood.

Now that I'm a new Netflix user (thanks to DD), I've gone back and watched Alphas. Very enjoyable show, and, I think, something not unlike what s3 of AoS could be, in that you'd have a group of powered people investigating cases involving other powered people, and all hinting towards an upcoming war.

Now that I'm a new Netflix user (thanks to DD), I've gone back and watched Alphas. Very enjoyable show, and, I think, something not unlike what s3 of AoS could be, in that you'd have a group of powered people investigating cases involving other powered people, and all hinting towards an upcoming war.

Alphas was a light weight X-Men

Which is the same claim people have made of Inhumans. #Itsallconnected
Alphas, like Mutant X was "grounded" - theres no reason the inhumans can't be as powerful or more powerful than the X-Men.
Right now the x-men have a deeper mythology but that can change .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"