Superman Returns What Aspects of Superman Returns do you feel should influence the comics?

retconned said:
Supergirl and Robin, much like Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, are useless characters who take up space and energy.

There wouldn't even be a Supergirl if I had my bones about it. Outside of whatever is lurking in the Phantom Zone, Superman should/would be the last. He is called The Last Son of Krypton for a reason ya know.

:confused:

Omg....

You're Venom420, arent you!?!?

Man its time like these that I am glad I dont read comics.

Kane said:
:confused:

Omg....

You're Venom420, arent you!?!?

I shouldn't even dignify that with a response. Sorry are feelings conflict, but to throw say that Im a blatant troll is offensive and rude.

You certainly are coming off like his clone, given your join date Im surprised you know who he is and are suddenly certain hes a blatant troll.

Somethings fishy. Did Venom420 get banned or something? The mods can still do IP checks you know.

retconned said:
I will all but garuntee you that every Superman fan who has a problem with the direction Singer took with this movie is a post-crisis freak.

I am a post crisis freak, and when the concept for this movie came out I loathed it with the passion of a heroin addict looking for his next hit. But since then, I have come to understand why Singer took the route that he did, and I, as a Superman fan, and looking forward to viewing this film next week.
Good post :up:

Kane said:
You certainly are coming off like his clone, given your join date Im surprised you know who he is and are suddenly certain hes a blatant troll.

Somethings fishy. Did Venom420 get banned or something? The mods can still do IP checks you know.

Ive actualy floated around these boards for quite awhile now, I knew pretty much all of the frequent posters, including yourself. Just trying to share in the fun, mate. What fun I geuss.

And explain to me Kane how I am a clone of someone else. Because I don't like Supergirl? Differing in opinions get you accused around here, no wonder I never wanted to join up.

who cares hes right superboy,Kryto [lol], and supergirl are essentially gimmick characters who simply take away from superman. Chris Reeve didn't want to appear in the supergirl movie, cause he new it would suck and that the idea was very dumb.

retconned said:
Ive actualy floated around these boards for quite awhile now, I knew pretty much all of the frequent posters, including yourself. Just trying to share in the fun, mate. What fun I geuss.

And explain to me Kane how I am a clone of someone else. Because I don't like Supergirl? Differing in opinions get you accused around here, no wonder I never wanted to join up.

It had nothing to do with your post about Supergirl, Im just noticing similar mannerisms and behavior from you to him....almost exact.

Its not a problem though, just amusing to me.

'Post-Crisis freak' indeed.

Kane said:
It had nothing to do with your post about Supergirl, Im just noticing similar mannerisms and behavior from you to him....almost exact.

Its not a problem though, just amusing to me.

'Post-Crisis freak' indeed.

Whatever, I geuss this makes me a troll. Ive made so many dumbass threads and comments since joining.

By the way Kane, thanks for going out of your way to try and ruin my credibility, Im just trying to share my opinions on this board, notice I haven't said one bad word about Superman Returns, and you go and compare me to a poster who was obviously very disliked.

retconned said:
Whatever, I geuss this makes me a troll. Ive made so many dumbass threads and comments since joining.

By the way Kane, thanks for going out of your way to try and ruin my credibility, Im just trying to share my opinions on this board, notice I haven't said one bad word about Superman Returns, and you go and compare me to a poster who was obviously very disliked.

Like I said, I just found it amusing. You both have exactly the same voice.

Credibility or not, I'm sure you guys are the same person. Nothing wrong with that though, just an interesting observation.

Kane said:
Like I said, I just found it amusing. You both have exactly the same voice.

Credibility or not, I'm sure you guys are the same person. Nothing wrong with that though, just an interesting observation.

The same voice?

Figure of speech. The same views and the same ways of expressing them.

Its not a big deal if you are Venom420, but I'm pretty confident you are.

We still have a bet going Venom, I havent forgotten.

retconned said:
Anyways, back on topic!

Dude, if you are really Venom420, dont be doing Saph level B.S., be up front.

Lord Blackbolt said:
Supergirl isn't a son...she's the last daughter....lol

Kara Zor-EL is the last daughter of Krypton's sister planet Argo .

Kal-El 8 said:
Kara Zor-EL is the last daughter of Krypton's sister planet Argo .

what the hell are you talking about?:confused: Kara is from krypton.

Nivek said:
Dude, if you are really Venom420, dont be doing Saph level B.S., be up front.

Listen man, Im not a former poster. Ive floated around the forum as a guest, but thats it. Obviously, I must have said something that Kane didn't like, or something that reminded him of another poster, and he accused me of being someone else. I can't help that.

It's amazing, someone doesn't like what you have to say and you get accused of being someone else. The forum members of SHH never cease to amaze me.

Now, back on topic!

It's cool man, just giving you a little hassle!

I'm planning on picking up the UP, UP, AND AWAY tpb......so, I'm not sure if the dorky Clark is back.

Is he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"