What do you want to see in Deadpool Threenity?

Reaction score
A reference from Ryan's film Blade Trinity by calling the film Deadpool: Threenity. :drl:

Copycat is sadly not gonna happen, so I have no hopes for Vanessa being a mutant. I want to see a really strong villain in this.

I want to see Wolverine - properly. They've hinted at, or teased the character in both films now, and Ryan is friends with Hugh, so I'm sure, between them, they could think up some original content that allows Wolverine in on the action. If DP3 is to be the third (and final) DP film (not to be mistaken for the last film to feature him) then it really needs to include Wolverine IMHO.

I'd really like to see T-Ray done properly, minus the identity swap BS.
But honestly, they covered so much new ground and told such an unconventional story in Deadpool 2 that I don't know what direction they could take a third one in.
I'd love to see David Leitch return in the director's seat.

I want to see Wolverine - properly. They've hinted at, or teased the character in both films now, and Ryan is friends with Hugh, so I'm sure, between them, they could think up some original content that allows Wolverine in on the action. If DP3 is to be the third (and final) DP film (not to be mistaken for the last film to feature him) then it really needs to include Wolverine IMHO.

Hugh is done. He is not returning to play the Wolverine again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"