What team would hire to defend earth, X-Men, Avengers, or FF

Based on their movie versions alone....

Fantastic Four would put up a good fight... Sue would confuse everyone (especially Hulk) by turning invisible.... but Wolverine would smell her out and take her down... Reed and Johnny would fight well, but I doubt they'd be able to take out Iron Man or Captain America or Thor... and movie-version Thing would be destroyed by movie-version Hulk.

Iron Man would take out Human Torch easily.

The X-Men would be wiped out easily too... movie-version Thor would laugh at movie-version Storm... movie-version Cyclops isn't even in the same ballpark as movie-version Captain America... I think all of the X-Men would be taken down by movie-version Avengers save for Wolverine and Professor X...

Wolverine and Xavier and Magneto (I'm not including Phoenix in my fight, the interpretation of her character was pitiful... she was just a zombie)...are the only real threats on the X-Men roster.

Hulk would need to fight Wolverine for the Avengers to have a full victory.

Shield/Stark would have to supply the Avengers with some technology to protect them from Xavier's psychic attacks.

I think the real tie breaker would cOme down to who would win between movie version human torch and movie version captain America.

I think even movie Sue would be smart enough to remember "put up a force field between you and the guys trying to kill you."

Looks like the Avengers are going to prove themselves against a great Marvel enemy in Thanos, the creature that is revealed at the Marvel's The Avengers (after credits) tease!!!

ghostbusters-music-video.gif

:o

Bump for awesomeness.

I say the Avengers, and not because I'm on a high from the movie. I think they arguably have the most power on the team and a leader with actual battle tactics expertise. But the X-Men could certainly give them a run for their money, depending on their line-up of course.

The Avengers and the Fantastic Four. They have the most experience in dealing with intergalactic threats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"