• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What team would hire to defend earth, X-Men, Avengers, or FF

Based on their movie versions alone....

Fantastic Four would put up a good fight... Sue would confuse everyone (especially Hulk) by turning invisible.... but Wolverine would smell her out and take her down... Reed and Johnny would fight well, but I doubt they'd be able to take out Iron Man or Captain America or Thor... and movie-version Thing would be destroyed by movie-version Hulk.

Iron Man would take out Human Torch easily.

The X-Men would be wiped out easily too... movie-version Thor would laugh at movie-version Storm... movie-version Cyclops isn't even in the same ballpark as movie-version Captain America... I think all of the X-Men would be taken down by movie-version Avengers save for Wolverine and Professor X...

Wolverine and Xavier and Magneto (I'm not including Phoenix in my fight, the interpretation of her character was pitiful... she was just a zombie)...are the only real threats on the X-Men roster.

Hulk would need to fight Wolverine for the Avengers to have a full victory.

Shield/Stark would have to supply the Avengers with some technology to protect them from Xavier's psychic attacks.

I think the real tie breaker would cOme down to who would win between movie version human torch and movie version captain America.

I think even movie Sue would be smart enough to remember "put up a force field between you and the guys trying to kill you."

Looks like the Avengers are going to prove themselves against a great Marvel enemy in Thanos, the creature that is revealed at the Marvel's The Avengers (after credits) tease!!!

ghostbusters-music-video.gif

:o

Bump for awesomeness.

I say the Avengers, and not because I'm on a high from the movie. I think they arguably have the most power on the team and a leader with actual battle tactics expertise. But the X-Men could certainly give them a run for their money, depending on their line-up of course.

The Avengers and the Fantastic Four. They have the most experience in dealing with intergalactic threats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"